Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
spngbob »

* Topics:
spngbob September 2018
(new) Laptop recently slow?!! [17]
My almost one year old laptop, Lenovo G50, I5, 1TB HD, 4GIG RAM, running windows 8.1, has recently become much slower than usual???? I mainly use it f
spngbob May 2017
(new) Win 7 SATA controller driver??? (2)
I am trying to install a sata drive via an expansion card on my win7 desktop, but it keeps asking for a driver? I have searched and came up short? Any
spngbob March 2017
(new) Laptop does not recognise phone anymore? (2)
After doing some windows updates over the weekend, suddenly my laptop does not want to recognise any of the android phones when connecting via usb? I
spngbob August 2016
(new) Tablet help??? (9)
My wife recently bought a tablet and no matter what we do, nothing wants to save to the memory card, even though we have set it as the default write d
spngbob April 2016
(new) dvd player format??? (1)
Ok,so I know this might be the wrong forum,bt just wonderin which movie formats a DVD player can play???? When you buy it they swear it can handle al

* Replies:
spngbob September 2018
(new)
And there always has to be the p0rn connection hey.......???
spngbob August 2016
(new)
Nope? Its a Citrus Sensation????
spngbob August 2016
(new)
I have just checked and it seems like 5.1 lollipop??? Does that make a difference???? As far as rooting goes i dont really want to as it is on contrac
spngbob January 2016
(new)
I actually know of many people who run p4's on win7,hence the reason for asking as I thought it a different problem??? Could the screen need a separa
spngbob January 2016
(new)
If I delete the default account and add another,will the desktop settings and all files still be the same??? My settings and files won't go missing??

* Favourites:
error spngbob has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP