Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ungers »
ungers send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
ungers 2014
(new) Hdd about to fail.... (3)
..it says on startup local disk is about to fail, pls backup all data...I used hdd regenerator, it fixed a lot of bad sectors..seems fine now, but onc
ungers January 2013
(new) Sudden death of pc? (7)
Ok, my pc was working fine, this morning when I switched it on, the fans turn and everything, but screen displays no signal......also the familiar bee
ungers February 2012
(new) Mac experts! [11]
I got hold of an old aluminium powerbook G4 with 12 inch screen, and i need the operating system for it,can i download it, or can i order it somewhere

* Replies:
ungers July 2017
(new)
Go to emuparadise or emuzone.....not sure if they are still up, otherwise just google emulators and roms.........another good one is romnation....
ungers May 2017
(new)
Or go to wix.com......free website in a few mins....
ungers February 2017
(new)
Go to your nearest computer repair shop, if they dont have a screen, order one. Most 15.6 inch screens are interchangeable regardless of model laptop.
ungers June 2016
(new)
Connect it to another pc, use manage to create a partition.....that is, if it is a new drive with nothing on it......
ungers June 2016
(new)
I know, ur gonna say it does not work....did u short out the pins? Did u power the laptop on?.......See, it's easy.....it will go back to default (fac

* Favourites:
error ungers has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP