Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
veronee »
veronee send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
veronee October 2015
(new) Oculaus Rift on the cheap [20]
some know me as a somewhat tech geek slash nerd. and most have heard of the oculus rift that 400 quid lump of virtual reality headset wear.well , usin
veronee October 2015
(new) 3D printing (0)
anyone else own a 3d printer, own a makerbot replicator dual here throwing off the usual statues , vases and the odd modeled things i ahve designed wi
veronee October 2013
(new) Arduino AutoPilot UAV (9)
need some ideas on sensors. i already have a 3 axis gyro, accel sensors, compass and GPS.if you had a chance what would you add sensor wise to a UAV a

* Replies:
veronee February 2022
(new)
But this causes a probem the card makers only expected 2 milllion sales, and now they have 8 million people wanting the 2 million cards they have in
veronee February 2022
(new)
its not about beating other gpu's its about being efficent in power use and the use of that power to deliver better core speeds and voltage limits, a
veronee February 2022
(new)
just grab a rtx 2060 / 2070 , just as good as the newer 3000 series
veronee June 2016
(new)
on bt and using bt router , but no problems here, i did however have huge dns problems on EE, i solved that by changing the dns server to googles dns
veronee March 2016
(new)
the phone jack could be wonkey, pull the speaker jack out very tiny amount see if that helps, usually wear use causes this, happens on my razor keybo

* Favourites:
error veronee has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP