Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
w..h..y »

* Topics:
w..h..y June 2023
(new) Red Hat Linux [13]
Im tryin install RHL.. I gt a error msg: ''an error occurred transferring the install image...you are probably out of disck space''! I got a 80G HDD..
w..h..y April 2010
(new) BioS and SetuP (8)
BioS: Im tryin to access my old Compaq Dekspro 2000's bios.. I tried F2 and Delete buttons.. Is there sum other way to get to the bios? Setup: durin
w..h..y March 2010
(new) Ubuntu help (7)
After i selected option say to have ubuntu installed, or to try it .. A black screen follows with a long silence.. .is it normal? And frm the initial
w..h..y February 2010
(new) Partitioning, Linux (2)
Fedora. Im at it agen! Walk me thru any1. I hav a very small hdd and wana use at least 4GB for Fedora installation. Help me partition guys. Just repla
w..h..y February 2010
(new) Hdd trouble (3)
I sent my pc to a Technician bt he could do a thing. Anyway what does it mean i get a ''Error loading Operation System'', or 'LOAD system disk'

* Replies:
w..h..y April 2010
(new)
Sorry 4 repeats
w..h..y June 2023
(new)
Or how do i skip to command prompt? Which is the only thing that cums up afta bootin? Perhaps i missed a Step durin installation?
w..h..y June 2023
(new)
When i login at the Localhost i get: '(root@localhost root)' . . . How do i exit? im achin to start usin the applications
w..h..y June 2023
(new)
I didnt knw bt im explorin so i dnt mind as long as i gt to use linux! My pal made me a copy of Fedora 9.. That wher i get Redhat frm.
w..h..y February 2010
(new)
.i manage to partition my hdd and things went very well.. Bt then the power went out. Q: DO I HAV REDO EVERYTHING? The power will go on afta 4 hourz..

* Favourites:
error w..h..y has no favourite topics in Tech&Computers forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP