Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
chilli76 »

* Topics:
chilli76 October 2014
(new) voda freedom freebee fault (5)
Anyone having problems buying freedom freebee packs? mine run out but im told i cant buy one as i have an active pack, I dont!!!
chilli76 October 2012
(new) Orange Safeguard [30]
Ok though i never left O2 or voda, mum gave me her orange phone as she no longer wanted it i was happy just to use it solely for internet but most of
chilli76 July 2012
(new) hearing aids/phones (10)
im using the samsung s3100 and c3350 and im worried that using these phones will interfere with my hearing aid when i get it
chilli76 June 2012
(new) vodafone control content fault (2)
anyone unable to get on some sites with vodafone? mine was removed last year now i cant!
chilli76 January 2012
(new) O2 unlimited and being charged! (4)
Im on O2 unlimited so text any O2 to O2 numbers free of charge but im being charged even though im texting a O2 number!

* Replies:
chilli76 April 2018
(new)
Facebook online
chilli76 July 2020
(new)
My brother is on three as well and has no problems what so ever!
chilli76 October 2014
(new)
i dont make enough calls to benefit 500 mins and 1gb is too much as dont use what ive got with voda lol
chilli76 October 2014
(new)
I get 500mb, 150 minutes and unlimited texts and ive had no problems with Voda since. It was 250mb internet but i got more last month
chilli76 April 2014

* Favourites:
marky197 July 2012
(new) Giffgaff [12]
Is it truly unlimited web with there goody bags ? Anybody had any issues with them ? I activated my sim yesterday and been plain sailing so far
haiduc August 2011
(new) o2 sims (2)
Mine is good. I get unlimited wap, unlimited texts and cheap calls and the sim was free. It is good as i can get on the internet and watch telly all d
troubleg July 2011
(new) blacberry 9300 phone lockd by ntwrk (7)
Anyone know if it can be used again..or just to bin it??
wingchun July 2011
(new) micro sd (2)
hi, i got a new phone and put my micro sd card in the side and i noticed memory card image had a lock symbol on it, quite strange as when it was in my
ivo2k6 August 2010
(new) 3 uk blocking sites [13]
Can anyone help me get around 3 uk as they block sites and certain file types. Mainly torrents i want to download and anything they class as adult mat

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP