Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
cyblade »

* Topics:
cyblade August 2006
(new) Keep Num? (4)
After dis whole vlive thing,going to vmobile/mtn but need to keep my current number,so is that keep your number even if u change nets policy available
cyblade July 2006
(new) Fake Vlive users!! [45]
Did you know that soon,all sa users will have to register thier sims with thier nets,so if you using free wap on a non vlive phone,u gonna be in alot
cyblade July 2006
(new) Radiobee (1)
I found dis app at radiobee.com,its a radio streaming app,works on vodacom settings ,but cant get it to Work on vlive,any ideas?
cyblade June 2006
(new) Deactivate? (1)
I have dis acasa mail account but i dont use it anymore,so how do i deactivate it?,i tried thier website,but it aint in english!!
cyblade June 2006
(new) POD2MOB-STREAMING (4)
I cant get dis to work on vlive,any1 tried it and if so what fones and which network does it work on,

* Replies:
cyblade June 2007
(new)
50cent for a meg,thats practically free,just pay for the dame thing,free internet is over deal with it!!
cyblade November 2006
(new)
If you want to buy anyscripts make sure you check that the copywrite notice corresponds to the person who you bought it from,if you want scripts its b
cyblade October 2006
(new)
Vodacom is upgrading there systems so it wont work smoothly untill they start charging again
cyblade November 2006
(new)
Its a sim menu,like vodadata,for banking and stuff
cyblade October 2006
(new)
Virgins a virtual net,thats why your phone will detect either a voda or cellc tower signal

* Favourites:
error cyblade has no favourite topics in Mobile Web forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP