Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
garion »

* Topics:
garion September 2015
(new) Taking the (50) pee.. (2)
Just a WARNING for EE customers - when you call Customer Services now, after pressing the various keypad numbers to get to the appropriate sect
garion September 2014
(new) Freephone UK pinned (7)
As you're probably aware, in the UK, 'Freephone' calls from mobiles are charged at a premium rate on most networks. The regulator, OFCOM is trying to
garion September 2012
(new) Huge Speed Increase? (2)
I'm on Orange in the UK and over the last few days I've noticed my download speed had increased - large apps from the Market were downloading in secon
garion February 2012
(new) Yahoo Mail for Android (5)
If you have a Yahoo! Mail account and an Android phone, you should try the new Yahoo Mail for Android app, free on the Market - it'll send html with s
garion November 2011
(new) Mini 6 Released. [46]
Opera Mini 6 has been released, further details here: http://is.gd/OairmY or go to: m.opera.com with your device default browser to download.

* Replies:
garion September 2015
garion September 2015
(new)
There's (an admittedly complex) but thorough explanation in my blog
garion September 2016
(new)
Yeah, I'm not sure why Yahoo Answers is a difficult load, but it can be in some browsers. If you haven't already got it, I'd suggest you install Opera
garion March 2014
(new)
Version 8 is only available (currently) for Java and Blackberry.
garion March 2014
(new)
addendum: basically you dial 2915, but there's lots of other voicemail-related info on the page which I thought may come in handy.

* Favourites:
error garion has no favourite topics in Mobile Web forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP