Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ivo2k6 »

* Topics:
ivo2k6 August 2010
(new) 3 uk blocking sites [13]
Can anyone help me get around 3 uk as they block sites and certain file types. Mainly torrents i want to download and anything they class as adult mat
ivo2k6 March 2007
(new) Orange payg (1)
I am a new orange user jus wondered if u can tell me bout any free stuff u can get when u r new
ivo2k6 September 2006
(new) Uk voda costs (2)
Can anyone tell me how much vodafone uk charges for their wap cos i thought it was 2.30 per mb but i jus rang them and my bill is 450. I dont see y it
ivo2k6 May 2006
(new) Samsung d600 help (4)
My samsung d600 keeps on switching off and rebooting. Anyone else having problems with this phone and is there a recall going on because there is so m
ivo2k6 May 2006
(new) O2X1 help ! (9)
I got an o2x1 phone that keeps on freezing on the startup screen can anyone let me know if they got this problem and if it can be fixed. Thanks

* Replies:
ivo2k6 August 2010
(new)
I tried that too lol and they said they dont do it without credit card. Makes me wish id stayed on orange
ivo2k6 August 2010
(new)
I tried that too
ivo2k6 August 2010
(new)
Ive tried that but cos i dont have a credit card they wont do anything to remove the blocks so need to find a workaround but cheers anyway
ivo2k6 July 2010
(new)
Abz u on payg or contract
ivo2k6 October 2008
(new)
I am not happy with 3. For the 1st 3 months of my contract i got 2g internet at my home now they tell me that unless i am in a 3g area i cant get any

* Favourites:
ivo2k6 August 2010
(new) 3 uk blocking sites [13]
Can anyone help me get around 3 uk as they block sites and certain file types. Mainly torrents i want to download and anything they class as adult mat

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP