Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
nosfratu »

* Topics:
nosfratu April 2008
(new) Need sum1 2 help me (2)
Need sum1 with sql, php nd script knowledge 2 do my chat script. Evry thing is uploaded just cant get it 2 work lol. Plz any1 help me
nosfratu November 2007
(new) Scripts [17]
Need all kind of scripts like wap logo generators and such. Tried 2 go 2 wapforum.Org but cant login
nosfratu July 2007
(new) Ericssonpalmtop6600 (2)
Found ericssons palmtop mc12 windows ce ver2.0 tryin 2 create a infra red link wif my nokia6600. Wana try using fone as modem to go online wif palmtop
nosfratu April 2007
(new) imei ban 4 chatroom (8)
Need a script that can ban imei and not ip coz ip ban is useless in S.A
nosfratu September 2006
(new) SA dropd calls rulin (7)
the sa high court ruled that voda nd othr service providers has the right 2 make u pay 4 a min even if u didn't use it. if the call was dropd 4 1 or o

* Replies:
nosfratu April 2018
(new)
@ shahbazjaffri - 5.04.15 - 03:36pm Facebook and whatsappsGood grief I completely missed the
nosfratu September 2015
(new)
Ok so u get 500MB a month for free to surf the internet using tunnelbear am I right so u don't need any data bundles? Also if u tweet them they give u
nosfratu February 2015
(new)
Its not about the speed.. Give me a old dialup modem from the 1980' with a 486 pc and any phone today will run faster than that..... A 486 back in the
nosfratu September 2015
(new)
Or get the google code from their developers forum and recode it into a wml page that u can host on free hosting servers and then just connect to that
nosfratu September 2015
(new)
Ungers u won't get it on a pc and not via java its the headers build into the php coding that detects if you have a mobile device or a pc that either

* Favourites:
error nosfratu has no favourite topics in Mobile Web forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP