Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ragnorak »

* Topics:
ragnorak September 2011
(new) Giffgaff data bundles (3)
The UK network giffgaff has announced 3 new data-only goodybags (bundles) which will be launched next month. The cheapest will be 500MB for 5 pounds l
ragnorak June 2011
(new) Skype on 3 (5)
Is it just me or has 3's Java Skype app stopped working on some older phones like the SE K770i? It's been saying login error for weeks even though my
ragnorak March 2011
(new) giffgaff news [77]
Free mobile internet on the O2-based network giffgaff is extended until 1st October 2010 (limit 100mb per day). Also all monthly goodybags (bundles) e
ragnorak February 2011
(new) Lebara UK offers (8)
Lebara Mobile is currently offering free mobile internet until June 30th 2010 (runs on Vodafone), also until that date weekend calls to landlines are
ragnorak August 2010
(new) O2 Text and Web payg [27]
O2 UK now have a new tariff called Text and Web on pay and go. If you opt in to it before the end of October you'll get unlimited free wap and unlimit

* Replies:
ragnorak March 2016
(new)
An unlock code is the standard means. This can be obtained from the network usually for a price, but depending on the phone make and model you may be
ragnorak February 2024
(new)
Blackberry Q5
ragnorak July 2013
(new)
I'm very happy with my Blackberry 9320, so I'd say go for that or one of the more expensive models. It's pretty hard to find a decent qwerty smartphon
ragnorak May 2013
(new)
I already selected never sleep for wifi but sooner or later I'll pick up the phone to find it's stopped working and then the reboots are necessary. Po
ragnorak May 2013
(new)
This problem is a flaw with Android, Wifi can stop working even though it appears to still be connected. I've found the most reliable solution is to r

* Favourites:
tunluv99 October 2009
(new) I beg (10)
Pls i need a site where i kan download games,applctns,opera mini,songs etc other dan sharemobile

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP