Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
virrudh »

* Topics:
virrudh January 2014
(new) Airtel India Topic pinned [15009]
If anyone knows the tricks other than using two access points or try n try method,please post here.. Posts in English only
virrudh November 2008
(new) 3G in India [72]
Hey guys,there is some good news as Airtel is going to become the first operator to launch 3G in India for the first time before 15th August in associ
virrudh October 2006
(new) rediff scoreboard! [18]
Hey guys have you download the new Rediff scoreboard from Rediff wapsite?It's great and good from Airtel Live's cricket scroller.One main thing it's f
virrudh April 2006
(new) Downloading error! (9)
Hey guys help me.My cousin just bought new 6600 today.When he tries to download a MP3 song of more than 900 KB,a error appears that Memory full,close
virrudh March 2006
(new) How to????? (2)
Could anyone tell me how can i transfer music to my 6630 from my pc directly to MMC.When i try to transfer,it says phone memory not enough.I have pc s

* Replies:
virrudh January 2014
(new)
tea Post dead.
virrudh January 2014
(new)
Airtel launched 3G in Haryana few days back and using Idea's network to provide services. Better use Idea SIM they've cheaper plans than Airtel
virrudh January 2014
(new)
waiting for Reliance Mukesh Ambani's group to launch LTE services. They have spectrum (in 70
virrudh January 2014
(new)
Airtel is too slow with the 3G launch. I don't think they'll cover the 13 circles in which they've spectrum in next 1 year. They should learn from Ide
virrudh January 2014
(new)
Y Android is becoming popular is because of being a open source OS. Developers are free to develop apps for it as they've source code available. But a

* Favourites:
error virrudh has no favourite topics in Mobile Web forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP