Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
wingchun »

* Topics:
wingchun 2011
(new) opera mini (2)
how u get opera mini to work on nokia x2, it does the test then when u try to go to adresses it doesnt let u. u see i fed up with the normal wap brows
wingchun 2011
(new) micro sd (2)
hi, i got a new phone and put my micro sd card in the side and i noticed memory card image had a lock symbol on it, quite strange as when it was in my
wingchun 2011
(new) yahoo mail (3)
can u get to your yahoo mail easily? I find some nights it does'nt load up on phone and on laptop that it does'nt let u check mail for days. must be a
wingchun October 2010
(new) best phone for [11]
hey u probaly had many phones so far, so which phone was better for mobile wap? I think nokias are good, well the s60's were cool and seemed to do wel
wingchun October 2010
(new) o2 again (9)
its like its best to walk in o2 shop and slam your sim card down on the desk lol I get message at top of phone saying no network access and the teleph

* Replies:
wingchun October 2011
(new)
hi my laptop did'nt reconise card in new phone, but old phone let me view files, i got most of what i needed and sent to new phone by bluetooth, cheer
wingchun October 2011
(new)
yea they terrible for december so far lol it used to work faster at midnight but slow as anything and I notice I get cut off and it searches for netwo
wingchun October 2010
(new)
its bad that smartphones are bug*ering the signal up, surely this get fixed I think o2 will lose out on customers in a while.
wingchun October 2010
(new)
are admin even active lol looks like a spam a above.
wingchun October 2010
(new)
hey care to share which settings to go to, u mean in opera? I heard the network has to give some models a special code, its silly lol whats the point.

* Favourites:
error wingchun has no favourite topics in Mobile Web forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP