Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Father > Topics

celestan January 2014
what has God done about it [13]
John3:16For God so loved the world,that he gave his only begotten son,that whoever believes in him should not perish,
celestan January 2014
How will i be able 2 stop my sinful life [14]
No temptation has overtaken yu but such as is common to man;nd God is faithful,who will not allow yu 2 be tempted beyond
celestan January 2014
How can i be certain that i am saved? [29]
One of the greatest problems that faces a new christian over nd over a gain:How can I be certain that i am saved?
celestan January 2014
God's will is like a sunrise (5)
God's will is like a sunrise,not a sunburst.It reveals itself to us a little bit at a time.
celestan January 2014
God is able (5)
God made us,nd God is able to empower us to do whatever He call us to do.Denying that we can accomplish God's work is
celestan January 2014
Dare to be who you are (4)
No one ever became great by imitation:Imitation is limitation.Don't be a copy of samething.Make your own impression.
celestan January 2014
The Lord (5)
The Lord will go forth like a worrior,He wil arouse His zeal like a man of war.He wil utter a shout,yes,He wil raise
celestan January 2014
The authority [11]
Not only has God called us to war,he has given us powerful spiritual weapons.one of mightiest weapons in that arsenal is
celestan January 2014
Anointing (0)
if yu want to walk in the anointing of God,then yu must get rid of any known sins in your life by confessing them to God
celestan January 2014
Be grateful (0)
thank God for what you have and genuinely appreciate the people who are supporting you.
celestan January 2014
The kingdom [10]
The word,kingdom simply means theking's domain or domimion.the kingdom is the extent of the authority.
celestan January 2014
To protect you (0)
To protect you,the plan of GOD for your life is a mystery,a hidden secret.He hid it for you not from you.BLESSING TO ALL
celestan January 2014
My Father (0)
By this My Father is glorified,that yu bear much fruit;so yu will be My disciples.(John15:8)God help us to be fruitful
celestan January 2014
Destinies (0)
destinies are depending on your doing what yu are sent to do.Jesus was never ashamed to ask.follow his example.blessings
celestan January 2014
ASK.ASK.ASK (0)
Dont be afraid or ashamed 2ask.yu are not begging.yu are not asking 2consume it on yourseif.yu hv a great cause frm God

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Father

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP