Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* RHCP > Topics

ulekai June 2008
Kick it (0)
Lets *it this stuff back to life..
nem3s1s January 2008
Mp3 please (1)
Cant believe that no one has even bothered to post any links. I'm gonna upload what i have to a site and post the link in here. Feel free to download
roivan August 2007
Ur fave rhcp song (4)
Mine is under the bridge nd californication
ulekai August 2007
History (2)
Origin: Los Angeles, California, USA. Years active: 1983-present. Genre(s): Alternative rock Funk-rock Funk-metal Rapcore (especially in their first
bluesong August 0
eeeeh... (0)
cough.gif testing... testiiiiing...
ulekai August 0
Members (1)
Michael Balzary (Flea) – 1983-present Anthony Kiedis – 1983-present John Frusciante – 1988-1992, 1998-present Chad Smith – 1989-present -F
ulekai August 0
TV and film (0)
Band members Flea and Kiedis have been featured individually and together in many movies and TV appearances The group has been featured on many movies
ulekai August 0
2000 onwards (0)
The band returned to the studio in early 2001 and finally released By The Way more than a year later on July 9th 2002. The alb*m at the time was their
ulekai August 0
The 1990's/Warner Brothers Records (0)
The group moved to Warner Brothers Records and Rick Rubin was hired in 1991 to produce their fifth alb*m Blood Sugar s*x Magik, which would sell seven
ulekai August 0
The 1980's/EMI Records (0)
Red Hot Chili Peppers (originally 'Tony Flow and the Miraculously Majestic Masters of Mayhem') were formed after what was supposed to be a one-time pe
ulekai August 0
Music Style (0)
Flea's bass style is an amalgamation of punk rock, funk and blues, borrowing from artists such as Bootsy Collins of Parliament-Funkadelic and John Pau

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* RHCP

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP