Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Heartbroken > Topics

vidhey November 2011
Love kills (0)
Hi guys i am yuvra i wnt to forget a girl i loved her more than my life bt she was cheat a fraud she was a devil guys she hurt me badly. I wnt to forg
misalone November 2011
it hurts (3)
hi all my name is 20 and i am 20 well anyway when i was 18 i fell in love with this 22 year old man love at fist site well as i thort we got marred th
4ng_cut3 November 2011
Why did I have to fallin love with u? (0)
Its you_ I remember when u said that we were destiny.. Its hurt_ But why then u chose different way.. Its love_ And still I pray 4ur ha
b3nice88 January 2011
I hate my life (3)
I feel tht lyf is so unfair to me.even as i cross th road,i fl tht a car should jst run over me.what cn i do to get over thz? Plz help
xxminxxx April 2010
Lost forever (page 1) (2)
Last year in April, 2 days before my 16th birthday, i met the greatest guy on earth. Not only did he have the most s*xiest looks, but he had a captiva
xxminxxx April 2010
(page 2) lost forever (2)
His friend forgave me, but he didnt. He send messages that said that i was a b*tch and a whole lot more. My previous page on prodigits was shydelle, a
lippy34 April 2010
So comfused (2)
My bf and i had huge fite it got physical on both sides 2days ago hesaid we were finishd then last nite i stayd at his house today he said go out sat
pillboy April 2010
CANT TAKE IT N0MRE.HELP (2)
ITZ HARD ND IT HURTZ WATCHIN DA PERS0N U L0VE,LOVE SUM1 ELSE
geoff59 April 2010
Why? (1)
I wake up every morning and i wonder why does life go on the way it does ?
want2fly April 2010
Dnt know (0)
Dnt know the meaning of life!dnt know why people get so close nd suddenly start avoiding!dnt know why i cnt control my life the way i wnt!dnt know why
4ng_cut3 March 2010
Stuck (1)
I always think of him. But, I don't know whether he has the same feeling or not. It's really make me stuck. What should I do then?
deomarie November 2009
does it ends????? (1)
i have a problem with my boyfriend .and i dont know wat to do???????? plz help
deomarie November 2009
it really hurts... (1)
it hurts to see my boyfreind with other girl.........
lippy34 April 2008
Wat do i do (5)
My bf and i had huge fite it got physical on both sides 2days ago hesaid we were finishd then last nite i stayd at his house today he said go out sat
dwise4u October 2007
He is ashamed of me (0)
Things were ryt until i waz asulted my hand got cripuld.mistakenly i fel preg with hm. He waz in training by dat tym he got the job nd i dnt.i went 2

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Heartbroken

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP