Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* premierleague > Topics

osolo98 July 2009
80m (0)
That ronaldo is worth that much, no one can convince me.
osolo98 May 2009
ManU loses (0)
I'm not a but the manU loss rubbed me in a nice way
osolo98 May 2009
ManU vs a*senal (0)
Arshavin to hit manU for dead. That's what's gonna happen.
osolo98 May 2009
What a season (1)
Who knew newcastle would be part of the relegation battle?
osolo98 April 2009
Champs league who 1st (1)
Now that all the top 4 are all in the last 8 Who'll go out 1st? I particularly think it'll be liverpool. It was only gonna be an english club to chuck
osolo98 April 2009
ManU slip up (0)
I am almost certain that villa will get the better of manU
osolo98 March 2009
Astounding pool (0)
I can bet no one in the world expected such an emphatic win of Liverpool over ManU, i can bet liverpool will draw or lose their next game
osolo98 March 2009
The day has come (1)
Arsenal cannot drop a point, not even 1, not with villa out of all competitions but d premiership they are sure gonna fight for that 4th spot, with a
osolo98 February 2009
Champs league (0)
Inter 2 beat ManU Arsenal 2 bt Roma. Barca 2 bt Lyon Chelsea and Juve to draw L'pool and Real to draw
osolo98 February 2009
Arsenal crisis (0)
There is a big problem at a*senal, a crisis, Somewhere were people dare not point fingers
osolo98 February 2009
Villa out (0)
Villa are definitely out of it. Beaten by chelsea, 2 losses and a draw in last 3, manU Liverpool on the way they're out. Give way here come a*senal
osolo98 February 2009
Gunners back? (2)
Arsenal were in spectacular form as they brushed aside cardiff city to reach the last 16 of the FA. Eduardo wz impressive scoring a brace in his debut
osolo98 February 2009
Arsenal in trouble (0)
With Aston villa knocked out of FA CUP by Everton a*senal are in real big trouble. One cup less to fight for, more energy and resources to the premier
osolo98 February 2009
Is there money at a*senal (1)
I'm sure there is no money at a*senal. There is just enough 4 them 2 hang in there as a rich club, While spending only a couple of million pounds a ye
osolo98 February 2009
Can manU do it (0)
WinningThe league is abt consistency. ManU is nt winning gms the we wd expect champs to. Lucky1-0 wins! anyway it's understandable this season every t

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* premierleague

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP