Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Formula1 > Topics

clov24 June 2008
Kimi for 2008 (3)
I will always support Kimi to be the best driver in F1 2008 season!
ice_gal8 October 2007
Who's ur money on? (3)
So Hockeneim this weekend, thnk McLaren Mercedes finally get their 2006 win? Or do u thnk Michaels gna get a home victory? Wat bout Renault where do t
ice_man9 July 2007
State your team! (7)
What team(s) are you supporting. Im supporting mclaren since the age of 5 and will always be a proud supporter no matter what
snailz January 2007
2007 season (1)
what do we think gonna happen in the 2007 season with all the moves! it would be nice to see alonso become triple world champ, but i dont think its go
4u4free September 2006
3 races left (1)
Who do you support and who will win the 2006 season?
snailz September 2006
World championship (3)
Whos do u think is gonna win the 2006 world championship? I think alonso will as he is right at the top of his game at the moment!
h.sendia August 2006
Seat for 2007 (0)
Frank sold Webber to Red Bull. Klien prepare to champcar. Wurz ,finally. Tonio, under pressure. Heiki have Renault second seat. Lewis, count the time.
snailz August 2006
Festival of speed (0)
Any1 go 2 festival of speed this yr?
ledheadm August 0
who will take alonso seat? (2)
who do you think will be best suited to take charge of next years Renault along side fishicello? for me mark webber has the goods,but will frank let h
ledheadm August 0
fia 2 slow 2 see sence? (0)
with the constant development of f1 & now even more so,since the V8s.its seems a waist 2 spend so much 2 gain 0.01sec 2 loose it through tyres.tyres m
ledheadm August 0
was schey let off 2 lightly? (1)
after da red baron decided 2 park the fararri unnicely in turn 13 @ monaco this year,so deliberitly.do you think only bein sent 2 the back of the feil

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* Formula1

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP