Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Yourspotlight > Topics

dj.gloss January 2011
2011. (0)
I can fully utter that 2010 had sum great music marks' phew it absolutely left me breathless, ppl i can nt even picture nore wait 4 what 2011 has for
dj.gloss October 2010
Scts (0)
1REBUPLIC is jst so amazing' they have taken to a peth growth which any1 can feel nd relate too' impressive is just nt a worthy say 4ths
dj.gloss September 2010
Spaceship (0)
Oh my oh my benny really did a oh so wow piece of work on ths tune..Mmmmm thank u 4 Music' all i can say is ppl ths is a must get nt to mention my eve
dj.gloss September 2010
Jozi (0)
Okay' okay at first was nt impress with them(jozi the group) with their performance at the dome....but lookie look they did so revamp their tast of wo
dj.gloss August 2010
x x xO (0)
M.I.A feat jay z. Nw how cool is this track, and the cd it's self omg.gif tasty indeed if your a diva nd ur not a shy puppy the saying is if you got it
dj.gloss August 2010
Dj gloss new found tast (0)
Ths has to be like the only way to get me to rock to a tune and they did just that M.I.A oooh man what a funky ulter s*xy track called x x xO feat jay
dj.gloss August 2010
Splash out (0)
This is what you do: share your music tast with us, let us know of whats happening down in your town, vent' gap or just simply splash it out of us, yo
dj.gloss August 2010
For those who don't knw (0)
The worlds s*xyest dj(colleen shannon is coming to South Africa to rock us breathless on dancefloors she will be here (24th)at suncity vally of weaves
dj.gloss August 2010
Party starters (0)
David guetta has got to be the it man/dj of the moment, not to mention my fav dj around the block~check david guetta feat chris wills feat miss Lmfo a
dj.gloss August 2010
Fake it: (0)
Seether has got to be by far the best rock crew around, not to mention sum cuties as well' rate it, hear it, love it!
dj.gloss August 2010
Lady gaga (0)
She has got to be one crazy person by most of us' but i am a lady gaga holic like her or hate, but theres one thing you gotta know she is under your s

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* Yourspotlight

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP