Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* islamicworld > Topics

ajmermuk November 2011
Who should be imam of mosque (0)
Imam should be best in local persons in mosque locality. What you say ?
khalid08 November 2011
How 2 give non muslim a dawat? (2)
Telng abt ma personal i gave a non muslm fren various books,cd's,cleared his various misconcepts.it is up 2 him nw.
ahlam84 August 2011
Invitation! (2)
Salam, my name is Ahlam. I have 3 groups. AllahuAkbar, muslimsonly, & muslimsvoice. For serious devoted muslims only.
abu_g July 2011
BEWARE (0)
Of the SalafiWahabis Scholars.... * AL-ALBANI A Concise Guide to the Chief Innovator of Our Time by Dr. G. F. Haddad
yusky March 2011
Gaddafi (0)
Manze gaddafi doesn't care for muslims in libya as in they are refugees in their own country.
ajmermuk March 2011
Reward of Ramadhan (5)
We do fasting which only ALLAH knows. So the reward will be given by Allah. Lets pray more more .....
786.sami September 2010
%% First Islamic wap Forum %% (1)
Salam my dear bros and sis in Islam. I'm happy 2 inform u that we've opened a first Islamic wap forums for wap users. and need ur
786.sami June 2010
* Sayings of Ali (r.a.) * (1)
To guard what you already possess is better than to ask for what others possess The bitterness of disappointment, deprivation and poverty is actually sweeter than the disgrace and humiliation of begging. Returns of hard but
ajmermuk February 2009
What is islam ? (5)
Islam is a style of living in which every one benefited. There are five fundamental things or pillars of ISLAM. 1. Imaan(faith ) 2. Namaaz prayer.gif 3.
alapon November 2008
Whey u muslim? (6)
Do u know, why u muslim? Why not other religion? If ur birth was in a non muslim family, then what about ur religion. Dear members plz write ur true o
xenababy October 2008
Abortion (5)
I was told abortion is nt haraam if da foetus is younger than 40 days. Is this true? Just want 2 know as a matter of interest?
ajmermuk September 2008
what is namaz or salat ? (1)
its a method of prayer inwhich every prays 5 times a day. Its compulsory for each Muslim. Its most important after your faith or imaan. Its success of
alapon September 2008
Quran (1)
Dear members, all we know that the holly QURAN is the main law of ISLAM. And most of we can read it in arabi. Do u know that what things allmighty All

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* islamicworld

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP