Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Aimal-Online-School > Topics

kentpanther November 2023
bypassing a phone (0)
hello! when,why and how can i bypass my phone
aimal August 2018
New! Visit Our Website (2)
Admin's Website: www.aimalcs.heck.in
akniazi September 2013
lets know about world c0untries (1)
here u my dear members state the country u live with flag ,capital ,currency
akniazi September 2013
Daily Quotations (7)
Salam and hello to all members and Aimal bro! In this topic all of us are requsted to put a quote.daily or whenever u are b responsible[
ben20 August 2013
Computer studies (7)
I have s0me questi0ns . Any0ne !
aimal August 2013
Challenge The Members! (1)
Hi brothers, here you are going to post a hardest educational question and challenge the members of the group for it's answer. Or be Ready to answer t
aimal August 2013
We Publish Ads 100% Free (1)
Hi everyone, If you has any ads regarding to your blog, website, apps... We publish them for free 100 percent free just go to our website: (www.aimalc
akniazi August 2013
brilliant stars topers (0)
here all my sweet group members u r asked to add here ur school topers,i mean brilliant stars
aimal August 2013
Answer Tough Question (0)
Please answer the following question with a suitable reason: What's the hardest job (task) in the world? Prove your self the best member of our group.
aimal August 2013
Emotional Story part 1 (1)
An old man was sitting in the courtyard of his house along with his son who had received high education. Suddenly a crow perched on a wall of the hous
aimal August 2013
Emotional Story part 2 (0)
Opening a page he asked his son to read what was written. What the son read were the following words written in the diary: Today my little son was sit
aimal August 2013
Computer Password Trick! (1)
Want to change some one's computer password without the alert of the computer's admin. When a computer is loged on then go to start menu and open Run
aimal July 2013
What's hair? (1)
A hair grow inside a small pit in the skin called a follicle. Each hair follicle contains a muscle called the arrector pili. When you're cold or scare
aimal July 2013
How is glass made? (1)
Glass is made by melting silica, a chemical that comes from sand. At extremely high temperatures, silica melts and becomes liquid. Other substances ar
aimal July 2013
How math was used to discover Pluto? (1)
An American astronomer named Percival Lowell observed that the orbits of the distant planets Neptune and Uranus changed slightly as they went around t

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Aimal-Online-School

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP