Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* grappiesJokes > Topics

knormoer August 2013
Letter form Free State farm kid (1)
Dear Ma and Pa, I am well. Hope you are. Tell my boetie Wouter and my other boetie Koos that being in the Army beats working for Oom Piet by
knormoer August 2013
Liewe Daantjie (1)
Liewe Daantjie Ek skryf die briefie maar stadig omdat ek weet jy kan nie vinnig lees nie. Ons bly nie meer op dieselfde plek as toe jy weg is
knormoer August 2013
perfect husband (1)
Several men are in the locker room of a golf club.. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker function and begins to talk
knormoer August 2013
Ken (0)
Koos, Mike en Kallie word deur spietkops by n groot winkelsentrum in Benoni afgetrek. Spietkop: OK, guys, het julle n id hoe vinnig julle gery het?
knormoer August 2013
i don't know (0)
I recently ask my wife what she wanted for Christmas. I don't know She replied. So the next day as I walked down the street I picked up
knormoer August 2013
dog fight (0)
A man walks into a bar one day and asks, Does anyone here own that rottweiler outside? Yeah, I do! a biker says, standing up. What about it? Wel
knormoer August 2013
yes or no (0)
An elderly widow and widower were dating for about five years. The man finally decided to ask her to marry. She immediately said yes. The next morning
knormoer August 2013
bankrotskap (0)
Dit het alles in 1961 begin toe die geldstelsel van ponde na rande verander het, en my oortrokke bankrekening verdubbel het. Ek was net besig om daara
knormoer August 2013
castaway (0)
From a passenger ship one can see a bearded man on a small island who is shouting and desperately waving his hands.Who is it? a passenger asks the cap
knormoer August 2013
boeta se brief plaas toe (0)
Boeta se briefie plaas toe Boeta is op universiteit en ontmoet n girl wat hy graag aan sy ma-hulle op die plaas wil gaan voorstel. Boeta
knormoer August 2013
blond bestuurstoets (0)
Die blondine doen haar toets vir haar rybewys. Dit gaan redelik goed, maar toe sy moet parkeer, is sy taamlik ver van die randsteen af. Die eksamineer
knormoer August 2013
monk (0)
A mans car broke down as he was driving past a beautiful, old monastery. He walked up the drive and knocked on the front door of the monastery. A
knormoer August 2013
memory clinic (0)
Helpful Memory Clinic Two elderly couples were enjoying friendly conversation when one of the men asked the other, Fred, how was the memory

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* grappiesJokes

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP