Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* VintageComputers > Topics

plzgvhug June 2023
Welcome (3)
Welcome to this group. Please feel free to talk about your homemade computer or electronics projects you have made. If you like you can upload a photo
plzgvhug October 2012
The Arduino (7)
Ive recently being looking at these microcontroller modules and ive decided to buy the Arduino UNO soon as it looks fantastic with all the various plu
plzgvhug April 2012
dsPIC based audio synthesizer [16]
Hello folks, its been a while since i wrote anything so i thought i would tell you what im up to... I decided to add a synthesizer to my home made Z80
plzgvhug April 2012
Raspberry Pi (4)
The Raspberry Pi is a new computer created by the Raspberry Pi Foundation. Its about the size of a pack of playing cards and has just been launched fo
plzgvhug November 2011
PIC Chips (6)
Ive decided to get into doing some more PIC based projects. Its been awhile since ive used one so i looked around at the data sheets for a few popular
plzgvhug February 2011
homemade 70's game board (7)
Over the past week i have been building this new game boar d that connects to my Z80 computers to play very old computer games such as John Conways
plzgvhug November 2010
Building a new computer [26]
Im going to build a spectacular new Z80 based computer. Features of this machine will include most of the same operating system as my previous mpf1d b
plzgvhug September 2008
Multitech/Flite Electronics Microprofessor series computers. [9]
Talk about these fantastic educational and versatile software and hardware development tools here. Disscuss your software programing tips and any proj
plzgvhug April 2007
Microchip PIC users (5)
Talk about your PIC microcontroller devices, programmers, development systems, emulators, projects and software, etc.
plzgvhug March 2007
Intel 8051 microcontroller based (0)
Talk about your 8051 based projects and software here.
plzgvhug March 2007
IBM PC and Intel cpu based computers. (0)
Talk about everything from the 4004, 8080, 8086, 186, 286, 386, 486, x87 coprocessors,etc. IBM PC, software and hardware. Any projects based around cp
plzgvhug March 2007
Motarola 68000 cpu users (0)
Talk about your 68000 cpu based projects and software here.
plzgvhug March 2007
BBC MICRO USERS (0)
Talk about your BBC MICRO computers and related software and hardware here. Games you like etc,
plzgvhug March 2007
Sinclair ZX SERIES COMPUTERS (0)
Talk about your ZX80, ZX81, ZX Spectrum, QL, Microdrive, interfaces, etc, and games you like, programs you have made etc.

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* VintageComputers

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP