Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Father > Topics

celestan February 2014
Mull over God's presence [10]
As david thought about the fact of God's presence,He expressed his awe with these words:where can I go frm your Spirit?
celestan February 2014
Position your mind for result (3)
fruitful thinking.if our ultimate concern in life isto be fruitful,we certainly need 2 journey through alevel of mental
celestan February 2014
faithfulness (6)
Faithfulness is part of the fruit of the Spirit Gala5:22)when a faithful person says he's going to do something or
celestan February 2014
Fight against the spirit of delay (5)
This spirit make things to go slowly,a situation in which something happens later or slowly than yu expected.
celestan February 2014
Christ's love is a sacrificial love (4)
Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.paul also spoke of this sacrifice for the church in acts20:28,
celestan January 2014
Do you listen to what GOD is saying. [10]
do you take time to listen to what God is saying to yu.if not go bck to jesus nd ask Him to forgive u 4 not listening
celestan January 2014
Happiness (2)
The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself.You'll be unhappy if you do not reach
celestan January 2014
Amazing grace (2)
Amazing grace,how sweet the sound,That saved a wretch like me!I once was lost,but now am found,was blind,but now I see.
celestan January 2014
Love the Lord with all our heart (3)
nd to love Him with all the heart,with all the understanding,with all strength,nd to love one's neighbor as oneself,
nsengiyumvadesire January 2014
GOD LOVES THE WORLD (5)
nothing accidentaly happen to a human all is lord's plan and all GOOD but not bad
celestan January 2014
God want's you to come back [10]
The whole msg of the bible is that God so loved us that he wnts us to come back to him.jst as the Father stood longing,
celestan January 2014
God's true character. (8)
Jesus demonstrated God's lov toward the fallen race.He pitied the most degraded nd despised of society's outcasts.
celestan January 2014
God sends help [24]
Stil in minds of men nd women today a stigma seems to exist when it comes to understanding God's attitude toward us.
celestan January 2014
God has spoken (0)
God has spoken once,Twice I have heard this;That power belongs to God,also to you,Lord,belongs mercy,ps62:11
celestan January 2014
God's forgiveness of our sins [14]
It is vry easy to get the wrong idea,that we could earn forgiveness by our good works or by the desire to do good works.

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Father

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP