Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* MyPics2000 > Topics

warded 7 days
Quality Saturday (1)
eek.gif Last Saturday ...
warded 8 days
Internet problemos (2)
s**t. I just noticed my internet cable is partially flattened due to being under my bed's support thing. Could that actually be the reason some sites
warded 14 days
What the fart? [23]
Any media goes -edition.
warded March 2024
Paranoid (android?) (6)
A friend has thoughts where he believes his nextdoor neighbor has hacked his router and is monitoring and commenting on whatever activities he might h
warded March 2024
MAR10 day (3)
March 10th is the official Mario day. This year they dropped dates to some games like Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door and Luigi's Mansion 2 HD.
warded March 2024
The importance of game demos (0)
They are important (this article is a stub. you can help by inboxing the writer and b*tch about it).
warded February 2024
Gaming on YouTube [22]
Will be posting good channels here.
warded February 2024
warded February 2024
Random New / Upcoming Games (1)
Trine 5 Bomberman R2 L O S T E P I C DNF Duel Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp Toziuha Night Dracula's Revenge [b
warded February 2024
Under the radar (?) (3)
Here are a few games that would have flown under my radar IF they had no demo. But they do. Yurukill Process of Elimination Marco
warded February 2024
warded February 2024
Video Game Awards [9]
They should cover stuff released EXACTLY between 01.01.Year and 31.12.Year And the results should be published in February of the next year to
warded February 2024
Grim Fandango on PC and Linux (WINE) (3)
Long story short; when i was new to Linux i didn't know how to change the disc so i ended up copying the saves to Windows Vista, passing the switch-po
warded February 2024
Dragon View (SNES9X and ZSNES) (0)
There is a certain point in the game where Snes9x cr*ps itself and freezes. So... i copied the SRAM files and ran the game in ZSNES, passed the point
warded November 2023
Classic Game Room !! (1)
holysht.gif CGR is back on youtube! A while back they went to Amazon Prime only... Now they returned with a basic review of Ninja Golf on

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* MyPics2000

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP