Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* airtel-by-gtalk > Topics

gtalk September 2008
Airtel NOP on PC (6)
Here is a simple trick to bypass the limitations of Airtel NOP on PC. This method doesnt utilize Wingate which many ppl hav trouble configuring, due t
ashwin19 July 2008
Free SMS community (2)
JOIN KUDLASMS to 567678
zamran July 2008
Get SMS alerts. [14]
Get messages from sms group on your mobile phone. SMS- JOIN ZAMRAN to 567673434.(Its Free excluding sms charges).
hot_boys June 2008
Free opera mini (0)
Hi friends, can anybody tell me how to use free opera mini & other softwares in nokia 6030 or any s40 phone using airtel
wassy4u June 2008
*=Airtel MMS hack=* (6)
Hi all friends of gtalk, try 2 enter this ip- 100.1.200.50 and apn-airtelmms.com! When open 2try any site, it ask password and username 4athentication
gtalk June 2008
Calling tricks. (7)
For airtel users:- if you want to never show your mobile number on recepints mobile phone,then dial *109*9898631902 before making calls, no number
gtalk June 2008
what is hacking? [12]
give ur view abt hacker and hackibng ...is it good 4 u ?
tapojyot May 2008
Google Power (3)
You can do more things with google than searching.@gtalk,turn this group into a private group. Anyways,browse for free ANY non-ssl web site with the u
0..a1guy May 2008
HACKING N CRACKIN (2)
Y u guys mix hacking with stupid tricks ...hacking is an act in which the vulnerability of a machine is find to carry out the attacks...like the commo
tapojyot April 2008
New tricks (0)
We're gonna update it but all you ungrateful members don't deserve it.Who thinks he is a trustworthy member to get this?
tapojyot April 2008
Introduction (1)
You can share everything you want in airtel-by-gtalk.But be legitimate and please care not to spam.This is a group created for sharing New services,tr
tapojyot March 2008
Fun and interaction and chat. (0)
This is a chatting place for all members.Everyone allowed to do anything just follow the rules.A chatting thread. comphelp.gif
moblover March 2008
Need urgent help (1)
I use airtel nop service. But i cannot access gmail from my mobile. I have also downloaded the gmail application to my mobile but whenever i am trying
gtalk March 2008
Links for BSNL GPRS users. (2)
Here are the sites which open in both bsnl portal and airtel live. wap.cellone.in http://wml.mauj.com/index1.php? http://clg.mauj.com:8080
jb_bhatt January 2008
free frenzo.in/wapsap (1)
can u tell me about free frenzo on airtel.

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* airtel-by-gtalk

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP