Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* cAsBAbEzZ > Topics

casbabe October 2008
Lindsay Lohan (2)
[b]Its been the worst kept secret in all of hollywood but now lindsay has finally confirmed that she is going out with dj samantha ronson! Although th
casbabe October 2008
Scary skinny celebs are back! (7)
[b]Although we hoped the rake-like look was slowly dying out we're afraid to say the size zero trend is returning. Come on ladies, get eating cakes![/
casbabe October 2008
Jordie Marsh (0)
[b]Eww! Look at jordies new tattoo. Crikey! Jodie must be a massive fan of michael jackson to have his face tattooed on her arm! The 29-year-old model
casbabe October 2008
Jennifer Lopez 14th September (0)
[b]Phew! J.lo only recently gave birth to twins max and emme but amazingly she took part in a gruelling triathlon last week. Jennifer- 39, raised 70,0
casbabe October 2008
BG BROTHER 9 NEWS! (1)
[b]Jen and dale lovebrids enter into a war of words. Only a few week ago the pair were in love but thats all changed no as jen and dale has become so
casbabe October 2008
Pink becomes a scientologist! (0)
[b]Singer pink is apparently thd latest star to turn to scientology. The 29 year old is thought to have tuqned to the religion to help her get over he
casbabe October 2008
George arrested for crack! (0)
[b]George michael was arrested for possession of crack cocaine and cannabis in a public toilet after an attendant reported his suspicious behaviour to
casbabe October 2008
Brad and ange ''on the rocks'' (0)
Brad pitt and angelina jolie are said to be heading for a split after a series of explosive vows. The hollywood couple have reportedly been having rel
casbabe October 2008
Presenter vernon kay (0)
Vernon in bizarre internet death hoax! Vernon kay became the victim of one the strangest celebrity internet hoaxes of all time last week when it was c
casbabe October 2008
Posh (0)
Posh loses 7lbs on drastic new diet, after putting on a little weight a few months ago and looking at her healthiest, victoria becham has now lost hal
casbabe September 2008
Whos ur fave (0)
Whos ure fave bud and why? Mines 11handy1 hes always been there for me and we both share eachothers secrets and feelings x
casbabe September 2008
Wishes (0)
What wish do you want to come true. I wish i was a million air lol who doesnt x
casbabe September 2008
Whats the point (0)
Why do ppl put fake pix up? And say its them then u find out its not them.
gsifem September 2008
Rate me (1)
Im up for a laff so what u think of pic in file? Lol
kra4yz3e September 2008
looks r personality :P (1)
wat you prefere ??

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* cAsBAbEzZ

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP