Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Ps3needtoknow > Topics

norman29 May 2008
GTA4 (1)
So the eav is almost upon us. Have you preordered it. What are you most looking forward to.
norman29 April 2008
Gt5p (0)
Did you get it. If yes what are your thoughts.
norman29 March 2008
Firmware v2.20 (0)
Whats going to be in v2.20: You can copy music and photo playlists to your psp. You can watch Divx and wmv files that are over 2gb. Resume watching a
norman29 March 2008
Free gift. (0)
Want a Ps3 or Hd Tv to play it on but dont have any money, then why not have 1 for free. Yes FREE. If you are interested send me a private message
darkjam March 2008
Sixaxis (3)
Hi all, i bought my ps3 from a friend, with no instruction manual, and i've heard that the sixaxis can be tilted and tipped to control games. I have r
norman29 March 2008
Uploads (0)
Upload your files for people to share. :)
norman29 March 2008
Has PS3 Been Compromise? (0)
PS3 is the only console in history to have survived the longest from the evil wrath of Hackers. It seems that PS3 may have finally been compromised to
norman29 March 2008
Sony talks leaked PSN list (0)
Sony UK has issued a statement regarding the allegedly leaked list of PlayStation Network titles and release dates that's been doing the rounds on the
norman29 March 2008
Sony Has Something Big Ready (0)
According to sources, Sony has something big ready to be revealed at E3 this year in regards to the Sony PS3. Sources state that Sony has somet
norman29 March 2008
Yeay (0)
Yeay. People are joining. Ill start putting information up in the morning. And dont forget ask anything you want :)

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* Ps3needtoknow

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP