Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Dr-Nicole > Topics

c4ndy November 2015
dirty... (0)
Have a fantasy bout my sis....
4nifemi November 2011
What are the keypoint of wining a lady love. [15]
There was a lady dat i admire & love dearly,but, she is the type that was cage by her parent.above all, she is the type that doesnt want to welcome an
henrymik October 2011
pls help me (0)
i had a girlfrnd that i really love her but i am shy i don't know hw to express my feeling
kimkeifa October 2011
help pls (3)
i am a lesbian, i met a a lady last year who made me become a lesbian, i was not dating men or women when we met, we dated for five months and we star
eurokid July 2011
Wat do i do? (1)
I meet a gal tru chat n we gt in2 a relatnship. i call her often bt she doesnt reply my call.I luv her bt dnt trust her. -- Sent on a phone
chowder1 November 2009
Is this right? (1)
Falling in luv with your best friend hu's also in luv with my sister?
angelz13 October 2009
I need advice! (4)
I'm in love with this girl karen and i dunno how 2 tell her! And i wanna ask her out! Any advice?!?
shorty83 October 2009
Need help (7)
I am married and want a devorce. I had a bf who says he loves me but dont want 2 b with me. How do i leave my husband and get my bf back
irish40 October 2009
Bis*xual sub (S&M and B (2)
I'm a bis*xual female who is a sub seeking a Master male or female mwah i live to serve and serve to live i'm here to please.
elvaodoy October 2009
Does he loves me? (2)
Their is this man whom i love so much bt al of a sudden he jst kip silent whether i sms flask or cal he wouldnt av called back or sms back nw i av got
lily4luv October 2009
I really love ma guy! (8)
Pls can u list out d keypoints that i'll use to wins my bf heart so that he will love no one but me!
sashx October 2009
Hlpz me plz (4)
Ive gt a bf frm the uk bt i dnt realy like him im totaly in lv wiv a guy frm over seas wat shud i do :!
sputkam October 2009
In luv wt a stranger! (4)
At 1st, i thot dis ws jst a crush dat wl eventualy fade away. Boy, i ws d*mn rong! Im utterly in luv wt a guy who doesnt even knw dat sum1 lke me exis
mita19 October 2009
I'am tooo shy (4)
I'm too shy to express my s*xual needs except in net to people I don't know.
hardey09 September 2009
Somebody save me!!! (0)
There is dis grl i said i lov and she wil not giv me any reply,i sent lov messages but stil wont reply.d most funy part is dat when i cal her we talk,

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Dr-Nicole

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP