Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* prayer-chain > Topics

wassai 2014
Your prayers friends (6)
Plz brethren pray 4 me: my tooth broke off but it's roots are stil intact and with time it swells and pus comes. I need your prayers.
shamaras September 2013
HELP!PASTOR DESTROYING BODY OF CHRIST. (1)
I RETURNED TO MY HOME TOWN&CHURCH TO FIND PASTOR BEARING FALSE WITNESS&LIES DURING SERVICES. REBUKING THEM&BLASPHEOMY THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THEM. HELP WH
thought2 April 2013
Pray and tell the good news. (0)
Jesus christ our saviour,told us to tell the good news.Save souls for the heavenly kingdom.Pray the holy spirit help us.
shamaras March 2013
Unity in body of CHRIST JESUS (1)
April 23rd walking from oregon to wash,D.C. by myself w/bible&gauter.To do FATHERS WILL.need prayer&support long journey
shamaras August 2012
Need prayer asap. (0)
Ministery. Soldiers of GOD-. Pray for this ministery FATHER is sending us out to evangalize. Your prayers r important.
nasimiyu August 2012
Prayer request (6)
Pray 4 me.i need prayers generally.i need God intervention in my situation.thanx and be blessed
depapi46 May 2012
please pray for me (5)
It seem like everything is comming to and end its so over whelming
pmachal April 2012
jesus power prayer (3)
hai blvrs.i hv more prooved proof abt jesus change my life.paster kiran paul(india) hv a power of god but he spok hindi.
nanjay March 2012
Prayer request [11]
Please pray for me brethrens, i feel like everything that could go wrong in my life has! Im very discouraged bcz, evrytime i am about to have a breakt
steady6 November 2011
membership!! (5)
l want to encourage u to join the membership of Prayer-Chain. We want to build a strong base of prayer warriors. Take 5 min daily to pray fo yo co
hottotz January 2011
Pls pray (1)
Iv bn praying 4 GOD 2 deliver me, 4rm the unforgiveness i harbour! Help me 2 4get the past hurt people have caused..i need 2 4give n 4get! In order 2
amanveer July 2010
please pray (1)
One of firdows sisters frnd is going for a big opration..we need ur prayers..pls pray frnds
koby33 July 2010
empowerment (0)
i need u to pray for me to be empowered(anionting) by God for ministry.
steady6 February 2010
Its hard to believe (2)
I cannot believe that there r no single ladies that r ready to settle down, or marriage minded here on Prodigits. Its hard to believe. I guess its tim
cutebony January 2010
marriape strengthening (2)
please pray with me that i may deliver this baby full of life nd energy, the both of us alive nd that God strengthen my marriage

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* prayer-chain

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP