Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Brownpenpalclub > Topics

mtgirl May 2013
Who is coming first ? (4)
Do u know who comes first, Christ or the anit christ ? And how can u tell ?
koolide February 2009
Is your foundation strong (0)
God wont us to haue a foundation that strong that will not fall matt7-24-25 an not a weak 1 matt7-26-27
koolide February 2009
2 gates (0)
Matt 7-13-14 which 1 will you enter awake up an see 13 enter ye in at the strait gate:for wide is the gate,and board is the way,that leadeth to destru
koolide February 2009
Are u saued (0)
Haue u ask jesus to come in ur life an read the following acts2-,john 3rd chaper,mattew3-16may god bless u an beready for jesus iscoming soon
koolide January 2009
Loue thou neighbor (3)
Greeting unto u come an make friends
koolide January 2009
Are u ready for the lordcomin? (2)
Greeting to eueryone that read are u ready we dont know the day r hour so repent of ursin an be ready
jchola January 2009
circles (2)
many times we spent our time going around cirles. lets spead our tym n energy to reach pipo tht really need salvation.
koolide January 2009
Merry christmas (0)
lets rejoice that over 2000yrs ago our savior was born an lets giue him our gift of loue by liuing a rewarding life doing his will by lifting up a gif
jchola January 2009
an arrow (1)
sometimes we feel God is not using us bt alway remember a hunter uses his best arrows wen real need arises. u r his best
koolide November 2008
Thankgiving (0)
We have a lot to be thankfull for i thank god for saluantion. For my family an friends.
rider13 August 2008
Hello! (5)
Hi, thanks for inviting me to your group of 2! pmpl.gif I guess we are more or less neighbors, at least compared to most of my buds here at prodigits wh

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* Brownpenpalclub

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP