Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* HEALINGSTREAMS > Topics

festus36 July 2019
prodigits christian groups (0)
The christian groups in prodigits must not die.
rider13 November 2017
Bible Last Letter Game [28]
The object is to post a new word from the Bible by using the last letter of the previously posted word to start the new word. Words must be found in the Bible.
festus36 April 2015
LAWS OF THE HARVEST (0)
LAWS OF HARVEST: AN EXCERPT FROM THE BOOK FINANCIAL EXCELLENCE BY JOHN AVANZINI LAW I YOUR SEED MUST BE PLANTED ... [There is] a time
festus36 March 2013
DONT BE DISCOURAGED (0)
DONT BE DISCOURAGED BY YOUR CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES. There are many times where the lowest points in your life are actually the launching pads
festus36 January 2012
QUOTES ON D NEW YEAR (5)
The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possib
festus36 November 2011
PRAYER FOR PROTECTION (0)
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of Jehovah, He is my refuge
festus36 November 2011
RESTORATION AND DIVINE SPEED (0)
November is your month of restoration and speedy accomplishments. Whatever died in your hands will be restored. Whatever was delayed will receive spee
festus36 September 2011
YOUR NEW BEGINNING (2)
MAY D MONTH OFF AUGUST BE TO U A MONTH OFF NEW BEGINNING. MAY ALL UR ASPIRATIONS, EXPECTATIONS AND DESIRES BE MET. MAY D LORD INCREASE UR GREATNESS A
festus36 April 2011
WHY U MUST FORGIVE (5)
WHY YOU MUST FORGIVE Forgiveness is not optional... Mark 11:25-26. And when you stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any: that y
festus36 April 2011
MONTH OF DIVINE SPEED! (4)
This month, God is stirring my heart that believers all over should increase their passion in the area of prayer. Elijah prayed consistently seven tim
festus36 October 2010
MINISTRY OF D PROPHET [17]
FEATURES OF THE MINISTRY OF THE PROPHET An excerpt from my work on UNDERSTANDING THE FIVE-FOLD MINISTRY GIFTS. Enjoy yourself! The prop
festus36 October 2010
A CHRISTIAN (2)
A CHRISTIAN Several years ago, a preacher from out-of-state accepted a call to a church in Houston Texas, USA. Some weeks after
rapha1 October 2010
Prophetic ministry [12]
Wat is da prophetic ministry en its function
hefsibae October 2010
Revelation 11 the two prophets (2)
The bible tell us of the two prophets some say is moses and elijah is it true?
festus36 October 2010
STREAMS IN THE DESERT (0)
STREAMS IN THE DESERT Healing streams The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the DESER

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* HEALINGSTREAMS

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP