Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* HEALINGSTREAMS > Topics

festus36 August 2010
ATTENTION! (8)
All members of this group are welcome back for full parti tion.
genray August 2010
Attension (1)
I need prayer for kenny 2 restore. En gloria nosala 2 her health and stay strong 2 their relationship.
genray August 2010
PrayerREquest (1)
Pray gloria and kenny 2 restore their life s
withus June 2010
The call (3)
Dis is da time,God is revaving AFRICA we need people wo will hear from God en decree wat He(GOD)saying in da spiritual realm.If we can mis dis da enmy
festus36 June 2010
Twitter.com (0)
Please follow me at twitter.com. See link on the group page. You'll get short insipational messages. You can be blessed and be a blessing to others wh
rapha1 June 2010
Prophetic Word [17]
I need a prophetic word abt da ministry dat God wil rlz me into.I need a direction.Pls pray abt it, I wil b waiting.GOD BLESS U!
rapha1 May 2010
Office of a prophet (1)
How can u differentiat between da gift of prophecy en da prophetic ministry
endtimes May 2010
URGENT! Pray 4 Tyra (2)
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: PLEASE LIFT UP OUR SISTER IN CHRIST, CHARMAINE COLLINS (charmcol) AND HER GRANDDAUGHTER TYRA IN PRAYER. TYRA HAS GONE MISSING .
festus36 April 2010
PROPHECY! (7)
Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to 2blessed, 6j0, endtimes, lady4god, nasimiyu, nachali, seyi28, udeh45, whose right hands I have holden, to subdue nations before them; and I will loose the loins of kings, to o
smile..x April 2010
Prayer request (3)
pray for my friend william he has chest pains and for me to draw closer to God and to focus on God. makin Him my 1st priority in these end times.
festus36 March 2010
TREASURE IN EARTHEN VESSEL (0)
Pls b kind enough to read this at my wap site. Click on me to get there. U have more to enjoy!
festus36 March 2010
ONE THING IS NEEDFUL (7)
Luke 10:38-42. Pls read it. Martha received Jesus into her house to be a blessing to Jesus. Matthew 10:41 says [b]He that receiveth a Prophet in the n
festus36 March 2010
WELCOME TO D NEW MONTH! (0)
Welcome! This is ur month of divine speed. Pls spent quality time praying in tongues this month. U will advance and breakforth in Jesus Name
festus36 March 2010
Season's greetings (0)
Have a merry x mass and a prosperous new year
endtimes November 2009

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* HEALINGSTREAMS

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP