Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* FunnyCorner > Topics

oubaas March 2010
Tiger Woods ..... (0)
Tiger Woods while playing in an important golf tournament receives a cellphone call. Tiger: Hello. Caller in an excited voice: Tiger darling, I am exp
ebcy July 2008
Virginity (1)
How does it feel to brk ya virginity?is it painful,sweet or what?
ebcy June 2008
Funny things (0)
The world is so complicated.imagine u luv someone yet he has no single feelin 4u!then he too luvs sm one who evn doesnt care abt him.tis sadly funny
ladyd8 February 2008
Wedding Jokes (2)
Some Wedding jokes for those getting married
ladyd8 January 2007
Comments / Suggestions (3)
Do you have any comments or suggestions for me?
ladyd8 January 2007
Women explained.. (0)
A man dies and goes to Heaven. He gets to meet GOD and asks GOD if he can ask him a few questions. 'Sure,' GOD says, 'Go right ahead'. 'OK,' the ma
ladyd8 January 2007
Grass sandwich (0)
Grass Sandwich At a local college dance, a guy from America asked the girl from Sweden to dance. While they were dancing, he gives her a little sque
ladyd8 January 2007
Making love... (0)
Making Love to a Woman MAKING COFFEE Making a cup of coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your tim
ladyd8 January 2007
Math lesson (0)
Math Lesson A professor of mathematics sent a fax to his wife. It read: 'Dear wife, You must realize that you are 54 years old and I have certain ne
ladyd8 January 2007
Crowded subway (0)
Crowded Subway The subway car was packed. It was rush hour, and many people were forced to stand. One particularly cramped woman turned to the man be
ladyd8 January 2007
Gold medalist (0)
Gold Medalist Three women were sitting around talking about their s*x lives. The first said, 'I think my husband's like a championship golfer. He's
ladyd8 January 2007
Travelling salesmen (0)
A travelling salesman was about to check in at a hotel when he noticed a very charming bit of femininity giving him the so-called eye. In a causal man
ladyd8 January 2007
An elderly couple (0)
An elderly couple, still very loving after all these years, is shocked when the woman's doctor says she has a heart condition that could kill her at a
rastas November 2006
e (2)
More is Nasionale e dag
rastas September 2006
Indian joke (0)
What u call an indian with one eye ? Falcon chetty

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* FunnyCorner

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP