Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* HEUNING-HONEY > Topics

oubaas May 2012
CONSIDER THIS ALPHABET. (0)
A lthough things are not perfect B ecause of trial or pain C ontinue in thanksgiving D o not begin to blame E ven when the times are hard[
oubaas May 2012
Gospel Lyrics (1)
Blessed as*urance Blessed as*urance, Jesus is mine Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine Air of salvation, purchase of God Born
oubaas April 2012
Donkeys for Jesus (2)
Donkies vir Jesus / Donkeys for Jesus: Mobile: We
oubaas April 2012
Portraits of Jesus [132]
Authority of Jesus Jesus lived almost 2000 years ago, but even today people all over the world serve Him. We know this man primarily
oubaas April 2012
Lonely? (3)
Psalm 23 (NIV) A psalm of David. 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me besid
oubaas April 2012
A FRESH START [30]
Look! I'm making everything new. (Rev 21:5)
oubaas April 2012
Doubting? [15]
Matthew 8:26 (NIV) 26He replied, You of little faith, why are you so afraid? Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely
oubaas April 2012
Worried? (7)
Matthew 6:19-34 (NIV) Treasures in Heaven 19Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves b
oubaas April 2012
MY CUP OVERFLOWS [42]
JULY 2009 MY CUP OVERFLOWS You honour me as Your guest, and You fill my cup until it overflows (Ps 23:5)
oubaas April 2012
INVEST IN DISCIPLINE [31]
INVEST IN DISCIPLINE . But I discipline my body and keep it under control - 1 Cor 9:27.
oubaas April 2012
Bybelstudie (Afr) (1)
Ek het 'n reeks Afrikaanse Bybelstudies ontdek en wil dit met u deel. Dit word daagliks opdateer. U kan dit vind by: [link]Oppie Koffie:http://
oubaas April 2012
Bitter Critical? (4)
Corinthians 13 (NIV) Love 1If I speak in the tongues[a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymb
oubaas April 2012
Overcome? [9]
Psalm 6 (NIV) For the director of music. With stringed instruments. According to sheminith. A psalm of David. 1O LORD, do not rebuke me in your
oubaas April 2012
Thankful? (4)
Psalm 100 (NIV) A psalm. For giving thanks. 1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. 2 Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with
oubaas April 2012
TRUTHFUL LIPS [23]
TRUTHFUL LIPS Let false lips be far from you (Prov 4:24 BBE)

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* HEUNING-HONEY

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP