Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Mysteries > Topics

vampyria March 2012
.mysteria profundis acta. (1)
...profundis mysteria...mater matrix accenta...
darkfox6 February 2011
answer plz!!! (3)
Ive run over the details again and again in my head but simply cannot come up with an answer me and my little brother were walking through my woods on
lusypher June 2010
Haunted places (1)
Has anyone, come across a haunted dwelling, been in one or has been aware that you are not entirely alone. Have you wondered why the dead haunt the li
odin5 June 2010
Life after death (5)
Do u believe in reincarnation or that the soul travels to a new dimention or that one simply ceases to exist?
odin5 November 2009
Tantric s*x (1)
Can the development and use of Tantric s*x highten subconscious awareness?
flareman November 2009
Realms (2)
Do you believe that other Worlds exist.
vampyria January 2009
.the hierophant. (0)
.interpreter of sacred mysteries.
odin5 November 2008
Introduction (0)
Hello my name is mark im a philosopher and poet into the paranormal occult. Please feel free to leave comments on my topics or hop onto my files and t
odin5 November 2008
Runes (0)
Reading and understanding the viking runes ive discovered that runes bridge the gap between the conscious and subconscious Where the answers to life's
odin5 November 2008
The 3 laws of magic (0)
Magic is the art of causing changes in consciousness at will. The will must be directed by the imagination and visualisation 3 principles that form th
odin5 November 2008
Psi (0)
Ability to transmit thoughts to another person thru concentration and will directing images words or emotions; Have u ever felt that the fone will rin

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* Mysteries

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP