Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Wapmaster-school > Topics

gillguy July 2023
Get a free .com domain (1)
Goto this link
m.raza July 2023
Unlimited Web Hosting and Band Width (1)
Hi! I have found a new unlimited web hosting site which also provide us unlimited band width as well as two email.It also provide us different free sc
shreee February 2014
CHAT SITE [9]
HeLp me..anyone knw how to make own chat site .i want my own chat site on WAP which use thru pc..and mobile.plz msg me here if u want to help me and i
saviero1 August 2013
I need help to make a game plz help! (3)
I want to make a new pc game and don't know how to make it i have many ideas but i dont know the language to make it if anyone wants to help so plz he
saviero1 October 2012
I need help to make a game plz help! (0)
I want to make a new pc game and don't know how to make it i have many ideas but i dont know the language to make it if anyone wants to help so plz he
elliotn June 2012
HTML CODES [64]
here we can put all useful HTML codes only no wml.
shsell October 2011
Anybody wit new cheat (2)
Hi2.gif Pls if there is Pls.gif anybody wit new cheat for nokia Shld Plshelp.gif post it
f..u..n June 2011
How to (2)
I dnt want create a wapsite where (like pro, etc!) i dont have control, and where i dont get paid (but its my wapsite!), HENCE i wanna make my own sit
tahamtan May 2011
warning (0)
in the grop hack and elliot hacker he is animal
girl258 April 2011
Im new (0)
How do you create and advertise ur wap-site.
jobasco April 2011
Am new here (3)
Hell am new here and i dont know anthing about wap/website building,but i have a wapsite so please help me to start building.thank u
kingvd1 April 2011
Help please (6)
Do any1 know how to creat a HTML Form that will alow a person 2 enter a name and post it as text on another page?
gillguy April 2011
Create your own wap site (2)
Click these links
babakuya July 2010
How to start (0)
Hi all, glad you all member are well-develop in building wap-site. In increasing uses of mobile phone it take a wider opportunity in wap builder to ta
0fire0 July 2010
others html code (0)
can you tell me other html code and its not use this symbol ..

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Wapmaster-school

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP