Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Wapmaster-school > Topics

peep November 2009
wap site background colour? (2)
i have a great new wapsite?but how to change its background color to black and font color to grey?
geminixx October 2009
Make money from your wapsite (1)
Try this site where you can make some real money! = tiny.cc/mcash
ixion1 August 2009
Cascading Style Sheets [9]
Anybody could help me how to create a CSS for my web. Are there relevant web pages out there that offer CSS editor/generator. Please enlighten me.
antarz March 2009
NEED CHAT FORM CODE (0)
How to make any1 put name and it show on the other page...
profsr October 2008
Web programming (0)
Hello guys! i'm just joining the forum.I think i know a lil much about this stuff.I've read the questions on the earlier topic HTML,and i think i can
nottykid August 2008
Help with symbol code.. (5)
Hurm..theres a wap site,if want use html code the symbol cant be use as normal but must use code..example:=%fc%40%40%40%40%fc and %fc%40%40%40%40%fe=
wisegeek June 2008
Suggest how to start with WML. (0)
I am totally new to WML. I need a good ebook or tutorial to start with. can somebody suggest one?
3jared3 March 2008
Need help members not joining. (1)
Why are the members not joining
hornee March 2008
Need help with WML (1)
Can anyone recommend some books on Wml and php I need to get up to speed with them.
kwah February 2008
Q&A [17]
if you have any questions regarding to ANYTHING wap/webmaster related, post here. .. .. i have an extensive knowledge of WML, xHTML, HTML and a small
flavar February 2008
need help wit my new wapsite (2)
I built a new wapsite and Im uploaded all mp3 files to a uploadin site (boxstr.com) and I put the links on my site, problm is only certain phones cn d
kingvd1 June 2007
Small Scripts (0)
Mozill script 4 wml page <smal><b>Enter URL:</b><br/>(without http://)</small><input type='text'name='url'title='url:'maxlength='100'value=''/><b><a h
kreiven June 2007
Help with PHP (2)
Where i need build PHP script? Where i can found some PHP school in wap? Please help!
elliotn March 2007
HTML forms [16]
this topic will deal with forms only
shadhin September 2006
HTML LINK (2)
TO CREATE A HTML LINK PUT THIS <a href=''http://url''>Link name</a><br/>

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Wapmaster-school

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP