Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* UnpublishedAuthors > Topics

driverii November 2019
Assorted extracts 4 criticism [14]
Ok here's some extracts from my uncompleted novel. Not giving away plot or anything just examples of some things that make me laugh and hoping you'll
maxum November 2011
Ahem [18]
Don't let this group die u schmegs. Stop what ur doing/thinking right now and get back to developing that story, starting that chapter, imagining what
shadow27 November 2010
Web [9]
The massive bulk of Her body could not be comprehended, the place in which she sat lay hidden between disused dimensions.. She had found this place mi
shadow27 November 2010
The Unnamed (3)
It was an early morning in an age that history had forgotten (or not yet remembered) a virtual wasteland stretched for as far as the eye could see. De
driverii July 2010
First novel [10]
I've been writing a comedy scifi for 3 yrs now in my spare time. I'm thinkin I've got 3 books worth when its finished. Lol. Its just so complicated i
driverii March 2010
Critics (1)
I have done some artwork and written an intro to my band's site on myspace. Its written in a comedy sci fi style similar to that of my novel. I'd love
maxum November 2009
Short story (6)
Im beginning work on a short story once I finish typing this stuff excited.gif. Alot of the idea, I got from shadow kudos good.gif. Anyway, it's a tale of
maxum November 2009
Life Block (8)
It's like writers block, but it affects every aspect of your life. Suddenly, every single task you undertake becomes the equivalent of climbing mount

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* UnpublishedAuthors

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP