Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Dyed-skin > Topics

inkdbety August 2010
Most painful piercing [19]
Im n0t experienced wit ths so do tell hehehehe
goth6669 April 2010
How many tattoos do you have [21]
I am 19 an i am female a i am a pro tattoo artist and i am covered in tattoos i have 200 tattoos and i like every one
lucretia September 2009
ink virgin (0)
advice! i'm quite indecisive about what i want so best to wait a bit longer.. but i know where i want em. i've designed for friends before and do roug
inkdbety June 2009
Most painful tattoo [20]
Where is the worst place to get 0ne? The lower bck was mine. The easiest was my arm.
k31z June 2009
what do you think? (2)
hey ppl. im gonna get a tattoo soon. in memory of my mom. gonna get it done on my lower back. gonna just start off with the chinese symbol of mother a
omegar May 2009
Eva put on a tattoo that u regret?? [9]
I DID.. MY FIRST TATTOO WAS SENSELESS. I WANTED IT SO BAD THAT WHEN I GOT IT I WAS SHOWING MY FRENZ. NOW LOOKIN ON THE BETA ONES I HAV. I REGRET PUTTI
inkdbety March 2009
Welcome! (5)
Hey just a warm welcome to the tattooed and pierced of the chat world.
buns1989 May 2008
Piercing advice! (2)
Anyone here a tattooist/piercer? I got an industrial about 6 months ago I sleep on it so it takes ages to heal. The bottom piercing in this last week
munchken May 2008
Just starting out (0)
With stretching. Got 10mm in each lobe at the moment. Hoping to get too 30. Wanting to make friends with other mods just sick of the plain people. Lol
balsamic February 2008
play piercing (0)
have any of you tried it, and what is your views
ali.xoxo November 2007
help needed (4)
if i pierce my ear can i leave in the earring for the weekend and then take it out and turni it around..... knowing that i have school no moday....
hsv4u November 2007
Ink Migration (2)
Hi guys, im thinking of getting a tribal tattoo done on my foot (across the flat part near toes) but i have heard having it done there can cause ink m
ali.xoxo April 2007
help (0)
if i pierce my ear can i leave in the earring for the weekend and then take it out and turni it around..... knowing that i have school on moday....
zombidol March 2007
Hey, and also, sacrification.. (1)
Hey, its nice to find a wee pocket of bod mods on pro so il apologise now for th way i go on 4ever in msgs and hope i dont bore you to much. Anyway, i
tatboy January 2007
hiya (5)
am i the only tattooed ozzie in this group ? thou im curnently liven blackpool uk .

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Dyed-skin

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP