Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* DeadsoulsWings > Topics

deadsoul May 2010
OFFICIAL WARNING (0)
The user orchidia aka fighted ake senna aka zoe is a man. He told the truth to me and another user. His real name is John. Thank you.
emocute June 2009
My Hero (1)
My hero wasn't perfect And no, he couldn't fly He was just a mortal A normal passer-by My hero was very special As special as can b
lcb.chef June 2009
Red (0)
I used to burn myself Yes I burnt myself with my halfway smoked cigarettes Im tired of you All I think of is you and those godd*mn Spin
lcb.chef June 2009
The Red (0)
l used to burn myself,yes l burnt myself with my halfway smoked cigarettes.lm tired of you,all l think of is you and those godd*mn Spinarettes.l stare
emocute June 2009
Take Me Now (0)
This conversation didn't mean anything to you. This conversation don't mean a thing This conversation... Did I mean anything to you? Di
emocute June 2009
Razorblade Salvation (0)
I know that times were hard I know that you've been feelin' down If you only knew how I'm feelin' For you If I could take your pain I w
emocute June 2009
Rawwwrr! (0)
Yeah, Rawwwrr, Take it back, What you suffer me, Take it back, What you suffer me again, Take it back, What you suffer me
deadsoul June 2009
Walls (part 1) (0)
The walls i built around my heart are tumbling down. Your love was the fuel that sent them to the ground. You made your way into my heart. Ripped my e
deadsoul June 2009
Razorblade Ritual (0)
WRITTEN ON: MARCH 26TH 2008 Metal meets flesh and blood drips down my skin. Time for my razor blade ritual to begin. This realease of pain and hate. M
emocute June 2009
Me without you (1)
The skin around your mouth The touch of your lips don't mean as much to me as this I've never felt so alive until I figured you out Your
emocute June 2009
Braille (1)
It's 3:18, mouth tastes like the corpse of every pregnant teen, The minutes are hours, the hours are days, I feel infected by your presence,
emocute May 2009
My final hymn (0)
Today is going to be the worst day of my life, I can sense it. I always seems to know what will happen during the day. But today I do not. What is wro
deadsoul May 2009
To You/My Saviour (2)
WRITTEN ON 10/9/2008 : Twisted and Bleeding i lay upon this bed. Pain envelopes as the voices scream in my head. I try to Escape. I try to Run. But al
deadsoul May 2009
Wake Up (2)
WRITTEN ON 11/5/2008: Wake up. In a cold sweat. Deep breaths. Heart pounds in my chest. Vision of blood and gore. Pain i can not handle anymore. Lay b
deadsoul May 2009
A few Rules... (0)
No fighting. No drama. No racist remarks. No s*xist remarks. No s*x chat. No rumours. No hmophobes. No badmouthing. No crude pictures.... ANYONE WHO B

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* DeadsoulsWings

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP