Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Loveismymsg > Topics

wasceen June 2012
A night without you (4)
Im lying alone in the darkness and the world is sleep your image in my eye your love in my heart is very deep I hear the sound of a heavy rains
darcel15 November 2010
being in a relationship (0)
How does it feel to date
wasceen August 2010
You (4)
You are the place that i go to when all the world be small on me when I cry in the middle of the night and my tears start to fall you come and rele
wasceen August 2010
The flower (4)
You are the moon that arises in the middle of my darkness the sun that shines brightly in my world and gives my warmness you are the flower that
wasceen July 2010
I am waiting (4)
I am waiting for you come and be near I need you with me to stop my fear without you I am lonely and drop tear I am lonely so come I need you
wasceen July 2010
Love gives faith (3)
Our love story will never has an end even after our death it will extend our love grows in our hearts everyday nothing can stop it, we alwa
wasceen July 2010
my wish (2)
I wish Im the sun to shine for you every day and to send my rays through your window to dally your beatiful hair . I wish im the moon to light the
wasceen July 2010
will she believe me ? (1)
No I can say im not lonely anymore and now I dont feel like before Because i know she loves me more nd more She saved me , my past life
wasceen July 2010
Girls are angles [11]
All the girls are sweet all them are angles All them are neat,and the night shining candles we should never make them cry And to make them h

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* Loveismymsg

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP