Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Lyrical-Gangbang > Topics

spicedesire July 2016
If you think your are good at it (1)
Am going for a music competition and we are required to have a 15 track lyric album and most of my songs are on love and heart breaks. Please help me
realezt July 2016
bAtTLe ZoNE (5)
thiz a free battle zone
pscrew July 2016
Lyrical expressins [14]
Ayo!think ur a dopest mc aroune hey .throw ur rhymes and see how weak ur .
rmbtmc April 2016
bring the best! (1)
you and i, we can fly and change the world.
rmbtmc March 2013
FREE STYLES (0)
tatoos on my bod shows that ima criminal* shows that i'm too sinful but dont kill me like an animal* i got power not money* power and brain* thats wha
rmbtmc November 2012
Hot lylics (0)
I need to be a hotest artist in my country. All about me is to know how to rap and be the best rapper in my country.
wvwolf November 2012
Youtube??? (0)
If ya got a youtube page with ya music and lyrics on post ur username here. Help each other get more views and likes. I'll post ya songs on my fb page
epydemik July 2012
Geepas1, Realezt and x.4.z.1.x (8)
Where r u katz at? U dudes r the only emceez i saw wit originality and creativity. Everyone else keep dropping short wack stuffs or they keep repeatin
mc.ill October 2011
Frekwent: tha newest nicest si (4)
Yup, the nicest since both hh4u and hh4s died. Check it out at frekwent.com its still a new and bit empty so ring up ya homies about it
sexywood April 2011
whoes de greastest n lyrical G (3)
ya if ya thnk u got it then throw me of de thrown girls cuz i want de best not
allchics October 2010
lil_wayne (1)
is lil_wayne dope
jamjarr8 August 2010
new boi (0)
Check the way i spit it sprays and leaves u dazed ya b***h.. So when J Blazes Scripts I release and delay your types,Causin a deadly potion of new hyp
2pacjr July 2010
Thugz way (1)
Ding dong/who der/stop tripin' homie,hells unleashd/bang mthr r' get movin', if u dont wana gt smeckd/gt hoe's chasng my rhymes/no tym 2 waste/pul de
mr.zion September 2009
new arrival (0)
just sumting 2 help u get acquainted with who i am. . . . . . . . . . . . . . u can call this a rap u can call it a freestyle, i cal it a statement m
phoknani June 2009
si rapper nges zulu [9]
ngifuna i challenge 4rm any1 orapper nges zulu

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Lyrical-Gangbang

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP