Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* ONE-SOUL > Topics

wj27 January 2015
!!!~MEETING ROOM~!!! [3954]
HELLOW TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHOEVER CANNOT KEEP IN TOUCH AS YOU ARE BUSY POST THE MESSAGE HERE IN OUR ROOM
arshad75 January 2015
LoVe StOrY [36]
[b] [i] [u] ITS A LOVE STORY .. A BOY FROM INDIA AND GIRL FROM INDONESIA.. ITS ARSHAD AND WINNIE [IMG]http://wapgroups.com/image/
cugu January 2015
True friend [11]
Hello all. Am a girl that has gone through really rough times. I really need a true friend who will stand by me always. Am serious.
ishat9 September 2014
ONE SOUL (0)
Some timez i wonder how things are,thiz usually takes me into comparison.2 b sincere comparing thiz club and other clubs,it clearly comz out that thi
ingriddjento September 2014
MOOD (1)
how r u today..??
shinyflower June 2014
Gmgj (1)
yes.gifwelcome
arswin June 2014
Rose to remember [32]
Winnie When the red rose not longer around the world will be colourless. the same like ONE-SOUL but im still happy that the group still alive.. thaks to all member and the admin of prodigits.
arswin June 2013
*~My DaY~* [38]
[b]There was never a day that would go my way. Ever since im grow up, there are no words that could ever explain what hide behind my silence and pain. Everyday to me is always the same, simple thing such as that w
benzu05 November 2012
:: Hindi Clas* :: [423]
rap.gif FrndZ its a Hindi clas* Room!! If u want to learn hindi just enter in dis Room reading.gif hehe
winxxx November 2012
....ONE-SOUL UPDATE.... [41]
PLEASE UPDATE WHATEVER YOU DO IN THIS GRP..IF YOU CHAT WITH SOME MEMBERS OR NON MEMBERS FRM THIS GRP YOU MAY UPDATE IT TOO..DEPENDS UPON YOUR CONCERN.
arswin November 2012
Where's my file gon?? [23]
Long time i didn't login here in pro as well visit my group, i feel so shock after i seen many file was gon... I don't know what's going on with my
arshad75 February 2012
HaPpy wEeKeNd (6)
[b] [i] AFTER STRESS OF WORK COME A TWO DAYS OF ENJOYMENT, MASTI AND FOR ME JUST SLEEPING AND TALKING TO MY LOVE WINNIE.. SO GUYS CHEERS.gif FO
donadi February 2012
*Where r u exactly* [267]
Hey guys tell me what n where exactly u were while replying this topic flowers.gif
arshad75 January 2012
good morning [548]
good morning everyone
swtchoco September 2011
** Say-Anything-Frankly ** [873]
Hi Friends here you can say anything you feel, cry, laugh, get attention somebody etc. which you didnt find any topic to say above things..

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* ONE-SOUL

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP