Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* CHRISTIANSTYLE > Topics

ediroy November 2022
Let's chat (0)
Ask me any question about my self. I will answer
joe.sa November 2022
Group Chat [470]
hi4.gif Hi everyone, Let's use this post as a running chat. We can make friends and get to know each other.
godlily November 2020
greeting (0)
hi
joe.sa May 2018
New members & Not-so-new-ones [159]
Welcome to any new members (or not such new ones). You can say hi to us here. Or if youve been here for a while, you can say hi again. Anyone else c
lewismapuloustogar May 2017
psalm 1:5 (0)
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgement nor sinners in the congregation of righteous
petunia0 November 2015
What was the first bible verse you memorized and when? [11]
When I was in the 3rd grade there was an old couple that, once a month, would come to the school to pass out pamphlets of verses for the students to m
rwechungura June 2014
Hebrew 4:12 (0)
The word of GOD are fresh so every one can follow without obstacle.
phlamex June 2014
'Believershome' (0)
Is d group 2 join..
newbee April 2013
Songs in the Night [10]
Jesus, you are my rock, my strength, you are the song of my heart. . . .
coolit February 2013
Invitation! (4)
Hello group members. Would u like to know the identifying marks of true christianity? Pls visit also our group: onlinebible-study
petrous8 January 2013
who is JESUS? (3)
am double minded on this question help me ppo
kaloso April 2012
Know it beforehand. (5)
The close of the world is at hand bt many are ignorant of this fact. Its good to know what is and must take place so as not to be caught unawares as
longhorn January 2012
Verse of the Day (1)
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Roman
ilovejes October 2011
Find A soul mate u can trust f (3)
It's ur time to meet the lady/gentleman u dream abt. Let agapesingles.co.za connect u. We have a database of men/woman and ur soul mate may just be a
namasuku August 2011
Why marriage b4 s*x? [11]
Why should we wait until we get married b4 we have s*x,what if we never get married, what does the word of God say about this,all advice is welcome

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* CHRISTIANSTYLE

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP