Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* WiiCorner > Topics

soulsiph March 2024
*Group Announcements* [10]
Hey, please post your personal announcements here. - My Wii has been down for a little over a year, it's gonna cost me 85usd to have it repair
soulsiph September 2017
+what are you playing?+ (5)
List what you're currently playing on Wii/DS or any other Nintendo console. *will update as needed -
gazy September 2010
+Can Wii Play DVDs?+ (6)
hey on my ps3 it lets me play old ps1 and ps2 games, plus i can play dvds and blu ray disks on my ps3. can wii do any of this or is wii strictly for g
soulsiph September 2010
--Monster Hunter Tri-- (3)
Post anything related to Monster Hunter Tri here:
gazy August 2010
+pool+ (2)
i like a game of pool at times at pub and i noticed wii has a pool game and u get free wii cue stick. i thought that was ace. should be fun yea.
gazy August 2010
+brings back old+ (5)
hey i was looking at a list of wii games with pics. it sure brings back memories from back in super nintendo days with that old classic super mario lo
gazy August 2010
wii coming (2)
hopefully my wii arrives tomorrow, the black console with wii sport and silent hill shatterd memories :) should be good. hey is this game 'how to trai
soulsiph August 2010
Your Wii Games (8)
Post your Wii game collection here. Here's my collection so far: - The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess - Super Paper Mario - Super
soulsiph July 2010
*Most Wanted* (5)
List your most wanted game lists here for both Wii and 3DS here. * My current most wanted Wii games: - Tatsunoko VS Capcom : Ultimate All-St
soulsiph July 2010
Discussion Table (5)
Discuss anything here: * I wonder how much the new Nintendo 3DS will cost in usd?
soulsiph July 2010
Wii Accessories (1)
The has a ton of add-ons and/or accessories: - Wii Zapper - Wii Wheel [IMG]http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz64/FuneralofLoll
gazy July 2010
+Wii Games To Come+ (6)
im excited for some ps3 new releases like 'mafia 2' should be a good game. how about the wii whats good thats coming soon?
soulsiph July 2010
Wii Numbers and Friend Codes (2)
If you want to share your Wii numbers and friend codes, post em here. ---A List Of Wi-Fi Compatible Games (that I am aware of)--- - Mario Kart Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Meda
gazy July 2010
+Mature Rated titles+ (7)
hey is wii aimed at kids? was thinking of getting the black wii. theres only one game that intrests me so far thats silent hill. at the moment i have
soulsiph July 2010
*The Best Wii Games* (0)
Help compile a list of the absolute best Wii games to date: - The Legend Of Zelda : Twilight Princess - Super Paper Mario [IMG]h

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* WiiCorner

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP