Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Teenaged > Topics

aks700 April 2012
***ALL Mobile Secret Codes (3)
Want to know your phones hidden and secreat codes for various amazing feature? You are at the right place. Just Click here [link]www.teenaged.wapmaste
aks700 April 2012
Notepad secrets (2)
Create a log 1. Open Notepad 2. On the very first line, type in .LOG (without quotes) then press Enter for a new line 3. Now you
aks700 April 2012
Any folder as photo folder- PC (0)
This tricks shows you how to setup any folder to display its contents as a photo folder. In many cases, you save your images/photos in
ostarro April 2012
Code (3)
Sonyericsson w810i secret code
aks700 April 2012
airtel free cricket alerts (0)
Friends,Cricket is one of the favourite game of me ,ofcourse India too.Its sad if we're out of home missing an Interesting mat
aks700 April 2012
March 2012 gprs trick' airtel (0)
Hope u have read my last working trick post. Now time for new one. .This trick working for mediafire download, FB chat and Torrent and[
aks700 April 2012
nimbuzz handler trick with airtel (0)
How to use GPRS for Free in Airtel ? Just follow the simple steps given below, 1. Download the Nimbuzz handler app 2. After the[b
aks700 April 2012
airtel new gprs trick 2012 (0)
Hi friends. I've just got a trick for free surfing on airtel sim. The settings is written below. For surfing with this setting
aks700 April 2012
Airtel 2G (normal webenabled phones) AND (0)
It works on both pc andmobile create the below settings 4 mobi connection name: hack4m apn:airtelgprs.com h.p .facebook.com p
aks700 April 2012
Did u know it? (2)
The 1st registred .com was www.symbolics.com, it was registered in 1985, about 27 years ago!
aks700 March 2012
facebook chat trick 4 fb users (0)
How to write in bold and underline text in Facebook Chatting- Step 1 Bolding in Facebook Chat Use asterisks for *bold* and it would
aks700 March 2012
Set blank status on FB (0)
Type this code and post. @[0: ]
aks700 March 2012
windows secret shortcuts (0)
.) Windows Hotkeys Shift + F10 right-clicks. Win + L (XP Only): Locks keyboard. Similar to Lock Workstation. Win + F or F3: Open Find dia
aks700 March 2012
Trick to use Opera as calculator (0)
Type these codes in opera address bar-Addition-javascript:alert(a+b)Substraction-javascript:alert(a-b)Multiplication-javascript:alert(a*b)Division-jav
aryan.k8 February 2012
Vodafone Trick! (2)
To send an sms to a fax machine (vodafone) put 9741 then the fax number then send. You'll get a confirmation text about 5 mins later. If you key

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Teenaged

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP