Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* lovedillema > Topics

cheaper June 2014
Pull back the love of your queen (0)
what can you do 2 win back the love of smeone who you once thought she/he was grooving with one of your friend?
mazgabe February 2014
create topics (0)
Bring topics guys let's make our group charming guys.
christov April 2012
how to forget ur Ex? (7)
wat z e best way to forget ur Ex, u still got feelingz but u do nt want to date her/him
jennii April 2012
Wt shud she do? (2)
a frnd of mine has a love dilemma whereby she has man who she loves but shes nt in love wt hm they v bn 2getha 4 a wyl now. he treats her lyk a queen
gili April 2012
what wud u do (2)
supos u found a lady on the net in yo hom town wen u ar away 4 studiz n u agree 2 mary.u get hom proceed wit th wedg. aftr th wedg de as u chat u disc
hotguy24 April 2012
Daily Wishes/Greetings [10]
Friends here we can wish and greet anyone and anytime..
hotguy24 April 2012
Friendship & Love Related.. (7)
[b]Hollo.. Write your opinion and feelings about Friendship and Love.. Watch your words carefully before posting and [
chimbiri April 2012
My ex wants me again! (6)
I had a girlfriend almost 2 years ago bt we parted ways..earlier dis year she sent me a txt dat she's engaging in december,i congratulated her n wishd
christov April 2012
need AdVice (3)
Afta 6yrs of dating was dumped wit no reason n she dated another man for 3months then she says she still got feelings for me.help me guys z ths love
baxy November 2011
i try bt can not wake (4)
i went to have girl friend bt i fear when i meet with her
major85 November 2011
what will you do? (2)
you have your boyfriend or girlfriend and you all love each other,one day you were out with another boyfriend and went in the guest house and there yo
iam.ben October 2011
Dilemma (3)
My girlfriend really wants to watch a dog take a s**t on my chest. I'm not really up for it. Am I being bit unreasonable?

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* lovedillema

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP