Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* ATTHECROSS > Topics

rider13 June 2021
Hi from your group owner! (3)
I have missed being on here and sharing God with everyone of you. I continue to pray daily that the Lord will provide a way to keep this group open, g
4thelord June 2018
INTRODUCE YOURSELF & WELCOMES [366]
COME ON IN AND SAY hello2.gif, KICK OFF YOUR SHOES, RELAX AND START khaliq.gif
rider13 May 2018
***JUST CHAT*** [533]
Leave here your general chat or just drop in to say HI!
seifer May 2018
Jesus Prophesied in Isaiah 53 (0)
Isaiah 53New King James Version (NKJV) 53 Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? 2 For He shall
lewismapuloustogar May 2017
sinking his wisdom is life (0)
Heavenly Father, please help me with the wisdom of your words
nkama June 2016
GOD'S PROMISES IN YOUR LIFE (7)
Hello Dear.Just like i said before,here is God's Promises in your Life.For he will give his angles charge of you to guard you in all your ways.On thei
isaacapp November 2014
Am new here friends (3)
Am new here friends
n1ck July 2014
Anybody here? (1)
Hey all. I've been away from Prodigits for quite a long time. Now that I've come back to say hi to everyone, I see that there's very little activity i
phlamex July 2014
Abt ur beliefs n philosophy (0)
Argue abt history n theology .. Join dis group 'believershome'
ladyn August 2013
NO CARE 4 FOLLOWERS. (0)
THOSE MEN OF GOD SHOULD LEARN HOW 2 SHOW LOVE NOT 2 EXPLORE MEMBERS
lalremsi May 2013
love (0)
Jesus christ love will endures forever. He is the kings of kings. He came to the earth and died at the cross to pay for our sins because of his deep l
zulu.s April 2013
Appreciate people (2)
Learn to appreciate people God has placed in your life as your divine helpers. You may not see their value today but once they leave you, you will reg
rider13 April 2013
THE LORD WILL PROVIDE [17]
Jesus said, Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad (John 8:56). Jesus made a startling statement stressing th
ngize002 September 2012
Is it good to be humble (4)
I expressed my humblenes when some one stepped on me willingly when i asked reason for that he abused me i became furious but controlled my anger.next
endtime June 2012
THE HOLY HELPER [26]
There is much ignorance about the Holy Spirit today. We should recognise, aknowledge, appreciate, esteem and honour Him. In order to do that, we must

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* ATTHECROSS

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP