Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* ATTHECROSS > Topics

endtimes April 2012
To my dear friend [18]
Dear Lord. I thank you so much for my friend & how you hav caused her to grow & blossom & bear fruit. I pray for her today that you would pour out your living water into her life & saturate any dry & barren places that n
rider13 February 2012
CLOSING THIS GROUP SOON! (0)
Sadly after many plea's for help on ATTHECROSS I have recived no help at all. This leaves me no choice other than to permantley close the group. I am
rider13 February 2012
What does it mean to witness? (1)
Message coming soon. Watch this spot please!
rider13 November 2011
On being thankful (3)
Be Thankful -- Trusting God in Hard Times When Times are Hard Don't Complain but be Thankful!The more thankful one is, the more there is to be
rider13 November 2011
Reviewing the polls and ...... (8)
Tonight I went through all the polls on this group and found some shocking things. Especially the poll that ask if this group is kept open how many an
hefsibae November 2011
Praying loudly in churches is (8)
Jesus taught his disciples to pray and warned them of hypocricy mathew 6:5_6, what do u think of praying loud in churchs
festus36 November 2011
DIVINE RESTORATION, AND SPEED (0)
November is your month of restoration and speedy accomplishments. Whatever died in your hands will be restored. Whatever was delayed will receive
anilan September 2011
Be content with your prayer (0)
Read luke 3:10-20. John's message touchd pipo's hearts.identify the different categories of pipo who were so touchd n came 2 hm for baptism of repenta
endtimes June 2011
INTERNET BULLYS [16]
The internet is used for many reasons, but now not only do we have to deal with spam and viruses, there are now internet bullys, more commonly known a
endtimes June 2011
FALLING UPWARD [15]
Life is one big learning experience, and for those who know and love Jesus, He is our Teacher. More than anything else, He wants to teach each of us a
endtimes June 2011
WEAPONS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS [15]
Prov. 21:22 One who is wise can go up against the city of the mighty and PULL DOWN THE STRONGHOLD im which they trust.TNIV Isa 31:9
endtimes June 2011
Coming To Terms With Change (8)
Heb 10:24, 25 Stirring one another up to love and good works.. God wants us to be in relationship with Him. INTERDEPENDANT - mature
endtimes June 2011
Be a Live One (6)
Why do Christians, especially active Christians, sometimes seem to have more than their share of troubles? This little story explains. [i]John and
endtimes June 2011
Bearing other's burdens (4)
Another reason God sometimes allows us to be tested and experience hardships is because that helps us understand, sympathize with, comfort, strengthen
endtimes June 2011
Four Things (3)
FOUR THINGS GOD WANTS YOU TO KNOW 1. KNOW THAT YOU NEED TO BE SAVED. Everyone has sinned and is far away from God's saving

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* ATTHECROSS

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP