Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* PowerOfTheMind > Topics

twenty7d 2016
Sometimes (3)
Sometimes its not that i cant sleep, its the idea of having to give in into a different world that makes me be. Sometimes the mind reaches to places y
twenty7d 2016
been a while (2)
been a while but im back. Hope youre well. We battle with stress from time to time. What calms you down? Or relaxes you
twenty7d November 2014
Prodigits II (4)
I enter the chatroom. I know they're in there but no bodys responding to my unending hellos. It happens the following day, i start getting form
twenty7d September 2012
Movies (1)
I think we are more attracted to movies when we relate to them. Or simply by the way the person who wrote the story. . . If its a peoples person that
twenty7d September 2012
prodigits (1)
Ever wonder why you're in pro?? To make friends? How many have you made really, and its one of those friends you hardly know in depth unless if you ac
twenty7d September 2012
Race (4)
Its one of those things we choose to overlook but racism does exist... I think i'd preffer to be hated upfront than being flashed with smiles of prete
olusco May 2012
I need goodgirl, (4)
I need ur help people
twenty7d April 2012
Memory (0)
Its fascinating on how i can easily drift into a thought i once had. I sip on my tea as i try to figure out what made me come to this thought. Sometim
twenty7d April 2012
My first thought (6)
Just cause you feel or think in a certain way... Dont think the next person thinks or feels the way you do too. No matter how strong the connection. [
twenty7d March 2012
its sad (2)
Its sad how easy it is to meet someone but a different story of how hard it is to forget, fact is ... Once you meet someone who impacts you you'll nev
twenty7d March 2012
this site (0)
I find myself reading pieces of words, that I have to connect into sentences. Sometimes pieces of sentences. I end up scanning. Truth be told fitting
twenty7d March 2012
My mind (0)
I thought I lived there. My mind is like a mine, somethings always being dug... I thought i was alone in my mind, but seems like there are others ther

topics posts

fav Bookmarks
* PowerOfTheMind

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP